JJK 235 SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing how you missed an entire sentnece saying Kenjaku won't directly face off against either off them because they would mop him

The guy is a schemer and he clearly has an ace or three up his sleeve now that he had an extra month to prepare for the outcome of this fight.

He will be UNDERHANDED, not an in-your-face honorable warrior
His Ace was/is Sakuna he has nothing for else for gojo. Not unless he can force humanity to merge with Tegen or pulling something out of his ass there's nothing he can do.

@EmperorKinyagi Sukuna really didn’t want to show off his own CT because his CT has been engraved into Yuji. If he uses it, Yuji will see how his CT works and be able to use it. Since it’s Sukuna’s CT, it must be very busted, so letting Yuji learn it could be problematic

@EmperorKinyagi Sukuna really didn’t want to show off his own CT because his CT has been engraved into Yuji. If he uses it, Yuji will see how his CT works and be able to use it. Since it’s Sukuna’s CT, it must be very busted, so letting Yuji learn it could be problematic
No, they already explained in 234 that his win con is using as little as possible to fight the students next.

And again, that’s not theory or speculation, that’s literally the implied context from the order of discussion as per lightning (the goat JJK translator) on Twitter.

Man Sukuna fans on maximum copium
Enjoy this while it lasts.

Alright it seems like all discussion is pretty much at a standstill, I am actually taking a break.

Honestly I’m kinda sad that @notAfanboy is the one who took my bet since he’s like the least offensive Gojo fanboy and now I have to decide an embarassing profile pic for him
:josad:
Me who thinks I already won by making you agree on those conditions: :pepecorn:

Instant loss coming for you in next chapter :datas:

Alright it seems like all discussion is pretty much at a standstill, I am actually taking a break.

Honestly I’m kinda sad that @notAfanboy is the one who took my bet since he’s like the least offensive Gojo fanboy and now I have to decide an embarassing profile pic for him
:josad:
They are scared :suresure:.
But but open will be useless then why hide it for it to not be used in this fight

Status
Not open for further replies.