JJK 235 SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a lame ass bet to begin with. Sukuna using Open and Shrine is highly possible bcs of last ditch attempt to save himself. IDK what is your purpose of the bet, it is lame and desperate like yourself lmfao
It’s fun!

Come on we don’t get agenda banter and high risk series bets that often.

If you’re really anal about it I can change the signature change time to one or two weeks lol

It isn't about the whats in the bet it is that the bet itself is boring. Saying Sukuna will use Open and Shrine is like me saying i'm gonna drink water tomorrow
Fine, how about this, I’ll make it this specific: open/shrine can bypass infinity.

But I’m taking more risk here if you accept this version the signature change will only be one week.

deal?

It is a lame ass bet to begin with. Sukuna using Open and Shrine is highly possible bcs of last ditch attempt to save himself. IDK what is your purpose of the bet, it is lame and desperate like yourself lmfao
You gonna be the 1055 Kinyagi of JJK when next chap drops
Post automatically merged:

Lol, wouldn’t the JJK enjoyers want Sukuna to drag the fight out more? Only Gojobros want it to be done despite Sukuna not showing his full arsenal

Funny.

Especially since it's the absolute opposite.

True JJK enjoyers want Sukuna to win because Yuji is the MC and has to defeat him in shape.

Not another half assed Saitama-stu ruining the entire plot because... It's "him".
Man, the other Sukunabros here are at least man enough to own up to it

You cosplay as some impartial fan and always say "oh, I like them both equally, I never join any downplay"

Yet every spoiler thread there you are, joining the downplay wagon. And then pretend you never fully comitted to any of it

Tell me you haven’t read JJK without telling me you haven’t read JJK

“isn’t Sukuna’s CT slicing and slashing everything?”-> summons fire arrow -> “don’t worry I won’t cheat and reveal my CT”
I was waiting for someone else to chat on the thread to avoid my reply from merging before answering to that oblivious guy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.