JJK 235 SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me you haven’t read JJK without telling me you haven’t read JJK

“isn’t Sukuna’s CT slicing and slashing everything?”-> summons fire arrow -> “don’t worry I won’t cheat and reveal my CT”
main Expansion (領りょう域いき展てん開かい, Ryōiki Tenkai[COLOR=var(--theme-link-color)]?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Installing_Japanese_character_sets)[/COLOR] is an advanced [COLOR=var(--theme-link-color)]barrier technique[/COLOR] and is considered the pinnacle of [COLOR=var(--theme-link-color)]jujutsu sorcery[/COLOR]. It constructs the user's [COLOR=var(--theme-link-color)]innate domain[/COLOR] inside a barrier infused with their [COLOR=var(--theme-link-color)]innate cursed technique[/COLOR]. Stop trying to be a smart ass

Don't argue with us, argue with Sukuna who pretty much laughed at someone who believed that his CT was only slashes

Jogo: Isn't your CT slashing stuff?
Sukuna: Nuh huh
This clever mf: IT'S ONLY SLASHES CONFIRMED

Don't argue with us, argue with Sukuna who pretty much laughed at someone who believed that his CT was only slashes

Jogo: Isn't your CT slashing stuff?
Sukuna: Nuh huh
This clever mf: IT'S ONLY SLASHES CONFIRMED
Sounds like that’s what you’re hoping for buddy .

Man, the other Sukunabros here are at least man enough to own up to it

You cosplay as some impartial fan and always say "oh, I like them both equally, I never join any downplay"

Yet every spoiler thread there you are, joining the downplay wagon. And then pretend you never fully comitted to any of it
Well, in fact no.

I'm far from being neutral, I have a pretty clear and proud Yuji agenda.

And I also have a bad but proud tendency to prefer good writings over shitty ones.

That's my bias, sorry bro.

Try again.

Sukuna gonna win by his hidden technique based on the narrative. He might have a way to transfer Mahogara infinity adaptation to himself (like using black box).

I hope Gojo survive though. Hope his students save him on time and put Sukuna to peace. I can't believe that Okkotsu, the second strongest sorcerer, is just a fodder to Gojo.

Honestly, I think denying that OPEN is coming and will play a role in this fight is probably one of the most braindead takes you can possibly have
Post automatically merged:

ALSO LMAO LIGHTNING RETWEETED IT

https://x.com/lightning446/status/1699133602624331810?s=46
Gojobros are too used to reading mindless battle Shonen like One Piece. They don’t understand that knowledge and tactics are often more important in JJK than sheer power levels. Revealing the secrets of Shrine and then having to fight Yuta, Maki, Hakari, Yuji, and the rest of Jujutsu High afterwards would put him at a massive disadvantage

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
They don’t understand that knowledge and tactics are often more important in JJK than sheer power levels
More important than becoming a literal braindead cripple and getting beaten to a pulp, unable to heal his own self anymore.

Sure bro, Sukuna pre planned to take the fat L and the ass whooping he took this chapter. Its all part of his 53000 iq strat. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.