JJK 235 SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of those places matter. You are in the only place that actually matters now. Welcome lost child :endthis:
Thanks brother
Post automatically merged:

Fight has been too one sided for it to be over like this.

Gege's obviously cooking something.

The "Sukuna must have a trump card" line last week can't be purposeless.

Same for Sukuna's words to Jogo about not revealing his true CT.

And same for Sukuna's strange lines about keeping Megumi's face to fight, as he stated it twice.

Dude is still standing and smiling.

There must be more about Sukuna's actual ability, something he doesn't one anyone to witness (other than his direct opponent).
But I don't want it to be yorozu's gift, show us something unknown to us.
Sukuna the maniac was laughing at the end after getting bullied like that. His mental state is unstable I guess or was it always

Thanks brother

But I don't want it to be yorozu's gift, show us something unknown to us.
Sukuna the maniac was laughing at the end after getting bullied like that. His mental state is unstable I guess or was it always
Dunno what Yoro's gift is, but hell no, I hope it wont be that, but his own CT.

Him using others CT isn't a problem in itself, but I want to see what open is and what it is capable of against Gojo.

Now yes, half ded bro was still laughing lmao. Dude really is a psycho.

As I said before he clearly doesn't care about everything except strenght/skill. And I guess he respects Gojo for that.

lmao, also no way hes cooler than that new Maki

Dunno what Yoro's gift is, but hell no, I hope it wont be that, but his own CT.

Him using others CT isn't a problem in itself, but I want to see what open is and what it is capable of against Gojo.

Now yes, half ded bro was still laughing lmao. Dude really is a psycho.

As I said before he clearly doesn't care about everything except strenght/skill. And I guess he respects Gojo for that.
him being shirtless may be a hint he'll use his original body after building it up with Yoro's gift, im guessing

Whol
Now to be super fair as far as I see it 3 things could happen.

1) Sukuna uses Yorozu’s gift next
2) Sukuna uses some sort of totality now that Maho is destroyed that even the Zen’in clan doesn’t know about
3) Sukuna uses Shrine/OPEN and reveals something new

Regardless. It’s pretty obvious the fight isn’t over lmfaoo
What happened between yesterday and today bro, like youre so done in the chapter thread.

If it was the narrator then yeah
But the cast thinking that he won nope
Isn’t the cast also the ones who claimed sukuna still “HOLDING BACK” and y’all take it as gospel

But When the same cast says “GOJO WINS”
It’s mUh huff just the cast not nArRaTor
😡

hypocrite much ?

Isn’t the cast also the ones who claimed sukuna still “HOLDING BACK” and y’all take it as gospel

But When the same cast says “GOJO WINS”
It’s mUh huff just the cast not nArRaTor
😡

hypocrite much ?
I dont need the cast to tell me sukuna is holding back when he aint even reveales his ct:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.