JJK 235 SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
More important than becoming a literal braindead cripple and getting beaten to a pulp, unable to heal his own self anymore.

Sure bro, Sukuna pre planned to take the fat L and the ass whooping he took this chapter. Its all part of his 53000 iq strat. 👍
Straw-manning.

Sukuna was planning to take Gojo out with 10 shadows and failed.

But he has a trump card and other shit. I don’t even know what the point in arguing with you is anymore if you’re this dense.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Straw-manning.

Sukuna was planning to take Gojo out with 10 shadows and failed.

But he has a trump card and other shit. I don’t even know what the point in arguing with you is anymore if you’re this dense.
Again, Kusakabe only mentioned his "Trump Card" in the context of fighting the STUDENTS.

Not Gojo, whatever it maybe its simply useless v. Infinity.

Again, Kusakabe only mentioned his "Trump Card" in the context of fighting the STUDENTS.
*Hakari mentioned it not Kusakabe.

Mei Mei was also the person who brought up win cons.

Saw someone earlier say that Sukuna bros were picking and choosing Kusakabe quotes. But we’re not lol

Not Gojo, whatever it maybe its simply useless v. Infinity.
And that’s headcanon. You don’t know what OPEN. I don’t know what OPEN is.

It could literally have a condition like “must be the last thing used in a battle.” Lmfao

The difference is that I think the CT of the King of Curses is going to matter in his biggest fight in the series.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
And that’s headcanon. You don’t know what OPEN. I don’t know what OPEN is.

It could literally have a condition like “must be the last thing used in a battle.” Lmfao

The difference is that I think the CT of the King of Curses is going to matter in his biggest fight in the series.
So basically you headcanon that it works when nothing suggests so? Aight.

It could be as simple as the adaptation passing over to Sukuna after Maho died, who knows...

So basically you headcanon that it works when nothing suggests so? Aight.

It could be as simple as the adaptation passing over to Sukuna after Maho died, who knows...
No, I don’t have any headcanon beyond “the reveal of Sukuna’s CT will play a role and be a big moment in the fight.”

And I knda just go from there.

That’s my headcanon, but it’s also like kinda obvious no? Like even your fellow gojo bros wouldn’t bet me on it lol
It isn't about the whats in the bet it is that the bet itself is boring. Saying Sukuna will use Open and Shrine is like me saying i'm gonna drink water tomorrow

Thats where the problem lies.
Is it though? A little narrative discussion/tangent that I think is interesting.

Don’t get me wrong all this zenin/gojo clan stuff is interesting and what not. But I think OPEN is probably in the top 3 biggest unresolved mysteries in the entire story and overshadows it.

Before the fight, I thought that Sukuna would frontline the fight with Gojo by using his own stuff, then 10 shadows would come near the end and be the deciding factor in Sukuna winning or some draw just like the previous clan heads.

But now, and don’t get me wrong there’s obviously some agenda influencing my perspective, but GENUINELY the way way the fight has flowed so far… I feel like I had it backwards. 10 shadows was the main strategy, and then whatever Sukuna is hiding is gonna wind up being the trump card.

Like obviously subjectivity and all, but you’re still probably read the fight from the first mindset right?

Last edited:
More important than becoming a literal braindead cripple and getting beaten to a pulp, unable to heal his own self anymore.

Sure bro, Sukuna pre planned to take the fat L and the ass whooping he took this chapter. Its all part of his 53000 iq strat. 👍
DE was the most straightforward way to take out Gojo and what Sukuna was hoping to accomplish. The others already know about MS, so no reason to hide it. Sukuna took the L by getting exposed to UV, but after that, the best path forward for him was to use Ten Shadows to beat Gojo and use Shrine to beat the rest of Jujutsu High (Mahoraga isn’t as useful when fighting multiple opponents anyways)

Last edited:
Whats attached to bis doMain ?
Whatever the fuck he wants, just like Kenjaku did. Next question.

Also, I'll debunk your "cleave and dismantle being the best he can use".
Mahoraga after taking a single diasmantle:

Mahoraga after one fire arrow:

Yeah, definetly the best he can use lmfao
Kenjaku is going to be the final villain isn't he?
Who tf knows. The only that's for sure is the fact that if Gojo survives this, Kenkaju ain't lasting more than 1 chapter lol
Post automatically merged:

Sounds like that’s what you’re hoping for buddy .
Sounds like what sukuna literally said you dumbass lol. Or else, he would've said "yeah huh". The author is literally slapping you with the reality but you lack enough neurons to understand it there's just no point at arguing with someone like you, let's just wait for the next chapter lmfao

Last edited:
Whatever the fuck he wants, just like Kenjaku did. Next question.

Also, I'll debunk your "cleave and dismantle being the best he can use".
Mahoraga after taking a single diasmantle:

Mahoraga after one fire arrow:

Yeah, definetly the best he can use lmfao

Who tf knows. The only that's for sure is the fact that if Gojo survives this, Kenkaju ain't lasting more than 1 chapter lol
Post automatically merged:

Sounds like what sukuna literally said you dumbass lol. Or else, he would've said "yeah huh". The author is literally slapping you with the reality but you lack enough neurons to understand it there's just no point at arguing with someone like you, let's just wait for the next chapter lmfao
Then why does he attach dismantle and cleave to his strongest technique the Domain expansion and not the fire ability 😂😂

Then why does he attach dismantle and cleave to his strongest technique the Domain expansion and not the fire ability 😂😂
He can attach wtf he wants, as to why he didn't, who tf knows. I'm not Gege. I just proved to you that Fire Arrow is indeed stronger and Sukuna's dialogue with Jogo should be enough to show that it's not only slashes

The more any quantitative social indicator is used for social decision-making, the more subject it will be to corruption pressures and the more apt it will be to distort and corrupt the social processes it is intended to monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.