G

Gorosei Informer

I prefer Lucci still trying to carry his mission than getting talk no jutsu by the crew off-screen tbh
True, that is a great point. His villainous personality, his wickedness, no-nonsense, immediate nature and brutality are fun to watch.
He really embraces his predatory instincts, both with his carnivorous zoan, the "actual king of the jungle" , as well as his own dark, bloodthirsty nature and what not ofc.

As someone was saying elsewhere, hes really adding great tension to this arc, Lucci gets shit done even if he fails, at least he tries and doesn't give up. He sticks to his beliefs, his values and is very consistent as a result.

I slander him a lot but he's a great villain and character. It was so satisfying seeing him get taken down in Enies Lobby just because of how well written he was back then and thus it was very hype to see him return at Dressrosa and being part of CP0 (when CP0 actually was worth the hype and still not ruined to hell by Oda, sigh)

Talk No Jutsu would have genuinely been awful but not surprising from Oda and its not too late for it to happen either. Some of Luffys enemies and thus nemeses need to stay that way regardless. That's why I'm actually against Kizaru joining the SHs as a lot of people seem to want him to lately especially too.

I'm actually glad in hindsight Kizaru is not holding back as much as I expected him to this arc, this is more in character for him too, definitely more inline for him and as an Admiral/Marine and thus extremely important asset of the WG too.

Kizarus characterisation has been so fantastic these past chapters since he arrived but even what we saw of him before he got here too and I appreciate Lucci actually continued his mission as you said, trying to kill Vegapunk anyway, adding more tension to the arc and almost susceeding in his misison, with only Stussy preventing Vegapunks immediate death due to her own sacrifice. It really goes full circle on her betrayal and fake allegiance to the WG and CP0 all along too, ironically for her too.

Its funny how 2 of the best villains currently in post TS are recurring villains and enemies from pre TS too. Lucci and Kizaru are adding such wonderful, much needed tension to this arc. Its refreshing.

G

Gorosei Informer

Nah.. He and CP9 seems like losers.... Especially after the cover story they got.. Forget about SHs... I still have no idea why they even bothered coming back to serve WG/CP
Them going back to the WG is so fucking stupid after what happened to them. It drove me mad in that regard, never made sense to me.

Oda apparently said he didn't want Kalifa and Blueno to return for CP0 either but he was pressured to for Film Red and now its "canonised" for them too.
Post automatically merged:

Lucci is the most "cope" character of one piece
Pfp checks out/accurate pfp.

:cheers::beanmean::milaugh::kobeha:

Them going back to the WG is so fucking stupid after what happened to them. It drove me mad in that regard, never made sense to me.

Oda apparently said he didn't want Kalifa and Blueno to return for CP0 either but he was pressured to for Film Red and now its "canonised" for them too.
/QUOTE]

The reason CP9 was expelled of WG was not becused spandam lied and put all the fault on cp0. Or I'm wrong?

Kalifa, Blueno and the others now be cp0 members was so shit

Kizaru will beat Luffy in a 1v1, once Gear 5 runs out, Luffy can't do anything, and Luffy can't beat an Admiral that fast.

The only argument people have is: "B-But, Luffy is a Yonkou, and beat Kaido!"

Blackbeard didn't want to fight Aokiji, when Blackbeard is destined to fight Luffy; the Admrials are getting downplayed so hard.

The strongest person Luffy has 1v1 is Katakuri, and even that had some weird moments in it.

How are Luffy's strongest attacks even going to hit, with Kizaru's speed? I think Luffy is physically stronger than Kizaru, but Kizaru's Fruit is nasty hours and peole just don't want to give him credit.
If Luffy fails, the past events will repeat and even the entire crew will die and Luffy's promise to Sentomaru will be destroyed.
These reasons are enough for Luffy to defeat Kizaru:shocking:

G

Gorosei Informer

The reason CP9 was expelled of WG was not becused spandam lied and put all the fault on cp0. Or I'm wrong?

Kalifa, Blueno and the others now be cp0 members was so shit
That sounds right yeah. It would be extremely in-character of Spandam to blame the rest of CP9 for what happened and I'm sure that's what happened too. Would explain why he got promoted to CP0 too then?

"Failure is unacceptable for CP9 and any agent who does fail or is defeated will face harsh punishment. They will be fired then either killed or arrested. Part of the reason for this is to prevent information leaks."

"To make the situation even worse, Spandam sent Marines after the CP9, as he blamed them for the fall and defeat of Enies Lobby. The CP9 managed to evade the Marines and thus are considered fugitives by the World Governmnt"

I'm guessing they decided to recall the rest of CP9 back into the WG because they know too much then and can still be useful, especially with how much of a disappointment CP0 turned out to be too lol. I've been saying to others that I felt CP9 were way better written and felt far more like a threat. I had so much high hopes for CP0 after them but alas...

The best member of CP0 is not even actually on their side and was a spy all along (Stussy ofc), the 2nd best was "killed off" by Kaido but unsurprisingly may still be alive apparently (Guernica/Mr Go) and now Lucci is hard carrying CP0 especially now.

I thought Zero Squad in Bleach was bad, I even made fun of them due to their name but CP0 are something else lol.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
And now he's about to get humbled by Zoro :pepecroc:

Love to see it!
If Lucci goes "The hell? How are his attacks as strong as Straw Hats???" or something similar I'll lose my mind.

Lucci isn't some normal fight for Zoro. Zoro actually liked Kaku, to an extent, or at least had respect for him. Zoro can tell Kaku is a decent guy who got roped into the wrong thing against his will, his post-battle convo with him was respectful in Enies Lobby.

Zoro hates people like Lucci who have no respect for life and death, and, despite what a lot of people think, Zoro doesn't like it when women get hurt nearly as much as Sanji does, because of Kuina.

Zoro also is very familiar with Rokushiki at this point. Ain't no way Lucci is surpassing King's defenses, IMO.

Lucci isn't weak at all, either, but Zoro and Luffy just defeated two pirates who had been active for multiple decades and had barely ever received any physical damage.

If anything, someone will save Lucci from Zoro, probably some Vice Admirals.

If Lucci goes "The hell? How are his attacks as strong as Straw Hats???" or something similar I'll lose my mind.

Lucci isn't some normal fight for Zoro. Zoro actually liked Kaku, to an extent, or at least had respect for him. Zoro can tell Kaku is a decent guy who got roped into the wrong thing against his will, his post-battle convo with him was respectful in Enies Lobby.

Zoro hates people like Lucci who have no respect for life and death, and, despite what a lot of people think, Zoro doesn't like it when women get hurt nearly as much as Sanji does, because of Kuina.

Zoro also is very familiar with Rokushiki at this point. Ain't no way Lucci is surpassing King's defenses, IMO.

Lucci isn't weak at all, either, but Zoro and Luffy just defeated two pirates who had been active for multiple decades and had barely ever received any physical damage.

If anything, someone will save Lucci from Zoro, probably some Vice Admirals.
You're spitting so much it's actually disgusting.