K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Its quite funny I got a two day ban for saying It's over for Kinyagi's fave which they counted as a spoiler when nothing of such sorts happened in the chapter while many people are spoiling JJK.
The bias is too much. Either be consistent in the bans or don't ban at all.
Thing is barely few people read JJK

That one interview with Oda wasn't the only time where he said no romance between the crew.

But you have to remember there is no romance between the crew as long as they are still together, that doesn't mean Oda can't have certain Straw Hats get together after the crew disbands.

So Luffy and Nami might still have a chance, but at the end of the day I wouldn't take shipping overall seriously.

If certain shipping does happen at the end, I just hope some of the One Piece fans don't have the same reaction like what the Naruto and Bleach fans did when their series ended.
I really don't mind whether anything becomes canon or not. I enjoy the Lunami pairing for what it is, and as long as they're shown still sailing around the world together with or without the rest of the crew in the epilogue or whatever, that's fine by me :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

If you care so much about "canon", you're "shipping" wrong.

It's about what you believe.
What Oda says, what anyone says, it's irrelevant.
It's about a couple that you, and you alone, think look good together.
Keep moving forward, despite you being a filthy LuNa fan.

:P
I already said idc whether anything becomes canon or not, but I'd worry about Pudding if I were you since she hasn't been rejected by Sanji, stinky SaNa fan :suresure:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
I really don't mind whether anything becomes canon or not. I enjoy the Lunami pairing for what it is, and as long as they're shown still sailing around the world together with or without the rest of the crew in the epilogue or whatever, that's fine by me :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

I already said idc whether anything becomes canon or not, but I'd worry about Pudding if I were you since she hasn't been rejected by Sanji, stinky SaNa fan :suresure:
Language, your talking to a MOD

This year's One Piece breaks are a torture man. It even got me to watch House of the Dragon that I have been putting off for some time now.

I don't have any regrets though; the show is a TV masterpiece. It's night and day compared to that trash Rings of Power.

remember there is no romance between the crew as long as they are still together, that doesn't mean Oda can't have certain Straw Hats get together after the crew disbands.

So Luffy and N̶a̶m̶i̶ Zoro might still have a chance, but at the end of the day I wouldn't take shipping overall seriously.

If certain shipping does happen at the end, I just hope some of the O̶n̶e̶ ̶P̶i̶e̶c̶e Lunami fans don't have the same reaction like what the Naruto and Bleach fans did when their series ended.
:goyea: