CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Its quite funny I got a two day ban for saying It's over for Kinyagi's fave which they counted as a spoiler when nothing of such sorts happened in the chapter while many people are spoiling JJK.
The bias is too much. Either be consistent in the bans or don't ban at all.
We getting banned for fake spoilers, now?

Nobody make fake Carrot spoilers, or we'll suffer death by Goblin.

You guys should lower your guard

Just expect high diff battle
Oda can do whatever with g5 luffy.... expect the worst

Don't trust Oda when it comes to battles these days
Are Yonko fans going to have a hard time?
Anyway, if I'm not trolling, Kizaru is the strongest admiral, it's not surprising that kizaru controls 2 or 3 chapters.
Post automatically merged:

Sakazuki isn’t fighting a Yonko?
He is no longer an admiral:kayneshrug:

Are Yonko fans going to have a hard time?
Anyway, if I'm not trolling, Kizaru is the strongest admiral, it's not surprising that kizaru controls 2 or 3 chapters.

He is no longer an admiral:kayneshrug:
Fair enough, tbh I doubt Kizarus the strongest unless Ryo and Fuji don’t have devil fruit awakening.

They both have the haki trail. Not a single CoA panel you posted have haki trails lmao

Fair enough, tbh I doubt Kizarus the strongest unless Ryo and Fuji don’t have devil fruit awakening.
Kizaru stopped luffy's advcoc according to you and did even better than okiji against garp
Even if Kizaru is not Luffy's opponent, he is the most important Marine in manga and movies after Akainu and Aokiji. I can even bet that he can fight Fuji and GB at the same time.:christnally:

Kizaru stopped luffy's advcoc according to you and did even better than okiji against garp
Even if Kizaru is not Luffy's opponent, he is the most important Marine in manga and movies after Akainu and Aokiji. I can even bet that he can fight Fuji and GB at the same time.:christnally:
When did Kizaru fight Garp?
And if Ryo has a Black Blade then no way does Kizaru best he and Fuji at the same time. Don’t be shocked if Fuji even has CoC or some other broken power.

What's up bros?

Ohh you guys are talking about Admirals, right?

My top 5 are:
1- Kizaru
2- Aramaki(even thinking he don't have a BB)
3- Akainu
4- Kuzan
5- Fuji