Spoiler One Piece Chapter 982 Spoilers Discussion

Who should be the next Mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Losing is normal. It's stupid if he can't lose to anyone. Do Zoro fans really want Zoro to just fight against Kaido and defeat him? :whitepress:
Man, what's with all these strawmen? People like to take "Zoro will fight Kaido in a group" and edit it in their minds to "Zoro will solo Kaido" then go on a rant about Zoro wankers...

Plus, where'd Kaido even come from? The conversation was about the F6...and I know @Buusatan94 has called for Zoro to be defeated by King. What will losing to the likes of them get Zoro? Other than derision in the fandom, there's nothing for Zoro to gain as a character from losing to them. Hell, there's nothing for Zoro to learn from losing to Kaido either - losing to Mihawk at the Baratie showed him "how big the world is".

N

NeutralWatcher

by someone from APforum
That would make a good fanmade chapter.

Cant wait for vista to postpone fight again....
:vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh:
It is Vista's job to make top tiers postpone their fights against him.

This was just disproven by @EtenBoby but we now have at least two bullshit pictures when I feel like we typically have zero or one every week...just feels like something weird is going on.
This week is.
special.

Apparently Zoro can't lose anymore. I though this couldn't get more boring lol. There are really no consequences in one piece. Some of them definitely complained about Pound and Pell being alive too, but they don't want that their favorite character loses, not even 1 fight.

They really want Zoro to win against every single opponent. That's just so dull and stale. Make Zoro lose some fights too, that's more natural for his growth. One day when he beats Mihawk, it will be even more impressive.

Apparently Zoro can't lose anymore. I though this couldn't get more boring lol. There are really no consequences in one piece. Some of them definitely complained about Pound and Pell being alive too, but they don't want that their favorite character loses, not even 1 fight.

They really want Zoro to win against every single opponent. That's just so dull and stale. Make Zoro lose some fights too, that's more natural for his growth. One day when he beats Mihawk, it will be even more impressive.
Zoro is invicible unlike Luffy and Sanji 😌

Status
Not open for further replies.