Cryyyyyyyyy

No
We're the people of perfection

Accuracy is important
Jokes aside, the fact is I started reading OP way before watching the anime or the latest translations, and a the time, and for a long time, "Rogia" was the translation. So I am somewhat attached to the word.

Actually, in my country is still Rogia the official translation.

None cares about your country and it's bad translation
And as I already said, for all I care you can call Zoro "Zolo" because now is translated that way :milaugh:.

So we agree about do not care.

By the way, is not even a bad translation: Is Just that L and R in japanese are interchangeable, as you can see with Zoro's name changed after decades lol.

Last edited:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Sword swallowers turning against Kizaru (and making shit up on our behalf) after ZKK failed miserably
Classic
People have no legitimate arguments against Admiral fans so they just make shit up lol

This is what happens when you are objectively the strongest fandom and none of the others have any legit points to make against you, they just hallucinate shit you’ve never said lol

People have no legitimate arguments against Admiral fans so they just make shit up lol

This is what happens when you are objectively the strongest fandom and none of the others have any legit points to make against you, they just hallucinate shit you’ve never said lol
On the other hand we don't even care to mock Zoro fans for Zoro vs Kizaru, but that still doesnt stop them from bitching about us. We are truly the chads of OP fandom.
:araboss:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
On the other hand we don't even care to mock Zoro fans for Zoro vs Kizaru, but that still doesnt stop them from bitching about us. We are truly the chads of OP fandom.
:araboss:
I’m seriously questioning if Zoro fans have made a single accurate prediction about this manga in the past 10 years.

“Orochi will be a low top tier and Zoro’s Wano opponent”

“Zoro will be the second coming of Ryuma and unite the Samurai”

“Zoro claimed he will slice Kaido to ribbons so it will happen”

“Mihawk will actually be relevant in Wano”

“Green Bull will be Zoro’s father”

And now “Zoro will fight Kizaru while Luffy fights Saturn”

These clowns have the credibility of a magic 8 ball

And so begins Pringles’s quest to post every single unreliable tweet to WorstGen after week after week of these guys being proven to be horribly unreliable lmfao.

Friendly reminder that the tweets you posted last week claimed base Luffy whooped Kizaru all over Egghead, you may not want to care so much about what a bunch of teenage idiots frantically shit all over Twitter lol

And so begins Pringle’s quest to post every single unreliable tweet to WorstGen after week after week of these guys being proven to be horribly unreliable lmfao.

Friendly reminder that the tweets you posted last week claimed base Luffy whooped Kizaru all over Egghead, you may not want to care so much about what a bunch of teenage idiots frantically shit all over Twitter lol
Cry.

I've been doing this for ages, before my actions started bothering the admiral fandom.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Cry.

I've been doing this for ages, before my actions started bothering the admiral fandom.
“I’ve been spamming baseless Twitter bullshit that is proved wrong 100% of the time to WorstGen for ages now, cry harder”

Sometimes I think you guys just need to look in the mirror and audibly speak the words you’re about to post so you can see how stupid you look lol

“I’ve been spamming baseless bullshit that is proved wrong 100% of the time to WorstGen for ages now, cry harder”

Sometimes I think you guys just need to look in the mirror and audibly speak the words you’re about to post so you can see how stupid you look lol
Welcome to the baiting room.

If you don't like it, leave this place.

Maybe you'll find your place in the /r/OnePiece Discord server or in Reddit.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
If you don't like it, leave this place.
Don’t get me wrong, I very much enjoy watching you bury your own credibility by taking these tweets seriously lol.

Apparently it’s “cope” nowadays to point out a group of Twitter retards who have no track record of correctly predicting the next chapter lmfao

Don’t get me wrong, I very much enjoy watching you bury your own credibility by taking these tweets seriously lol.

Apparently it’s “cope” nowadays to point out a group of Twitter retards who have no track record of correctly predicting the next chapter lmfao
You are being salty over me simply posting random Tweets in the baiting room and you are projecting it on me.

Jesus christ man, relax.

Are you going to get mad too over @Dark-Abel when he posts his fake spoilers?

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
You are being salty over me simply posting random Tweets in the baiting room and you are projecting it on me.
Imagine you are walking along the side of the street, just chilling, life is going well

But then you see a dude standing on the corner punching himself in the face. He is bloodied, bruised, and missing teeth, but he continues to punch himself in the face as hard as he possibly can.

So you’re confused, you walk up to him and ask him why he continues to punch himself in the face,

And he responds “CRY HARD COPE SEETHE MALD” and then shits in his own hand and eats the shit

You’d be pretty confused right? Lol

Imagine you are walking along the side of the street, just chilling, life is going well

But then you see a dude standing on the corner punching himself in the face. He is bloodied, bruised, and missing teeth, but he continues to punch himself in the face as hard as he possibly can.

So you’re confused, you walk up to him and ask him why he continues to punch himself in the face,

And he responds “CRY HARD COPE SEETHE MALD” and then shits in his own hand and eats the shit

You’d be pretty confused right? Lol
Except this is Worstgen and we are in a thread that is called "the baiting room".