Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Sabo has reasons to defeat Akainu: Ace's death, Kuma's probable death

Also, we'll have fire vs magma fight again
Round 1: fire vs magma (Ace vs Akainu)
Round 2: fire vs magma (Sabo vs Akainu)

It's more fitting than Luffy vs Akainu, even if both are possible
Funny how you say that Luffy vs Kizaru isn't lasting more than a chapter and say this bullshit all in the same week despite both of them being built up as antagonists since pre skip
(longer than all of the yonko btw)

:risitameh:

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Sabo has reasons to defeat Akainu: Ace's death, Kuma's probable death

Also, we'll have fire vs magma fight again
Round 1: fire vs magma (Ace vs Akainu)
Round 2: fire vs magma (Sabo vs Akainu)

It's more fitting than Luffy vs Akainu, even if both are possible

People who believe that Akainu has to definitely face Luffy are the same ones who believed that Luffy would definitely take Big Mom down
L take.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yeah, I feel Oda has been repeating several times that RA true enemies are the celestial dragons for a reason.
Even coming from Sabo's mouth

There are several possible celestial dragon opponent for Sabo, either Garling, the second-in-chief Holy Knight or a gorosei .
It was already confirmed that Sabo’s EOS opponent is the rat

Sabo vs Akainu is just another theory that is going to have ZKK level backlash. Did anyone remember that the whole revolutionary had issue with celestal dragons and world government aka gorosei?
Luffy only fights Imu from world government. (if Imu is a fighter)
Revolutionaries take care of gorosei, holyknights, and celestal dragons.

And all relevant pirates assemble at raughtale and it is Yonko vs Yonko vs Yonko vs Yonko. SN will be integrated into all these yonkos.

My prediction
Luffy side: Bonney and Law. Rest is a toss up.

Funny how you say that Luffy vs Kizaru isn't lasting more than a chapter and say this bullshit all in the same week

Doesn't know how basic storytelling works

:risitameh:
Cry.

Go pull your wallmart strawman to somebody else.

I said Luffy vs Akainu was possible and had a build-up, I said that Luffy vs Kizaru could last as long as the Sunny is being transported to the other side and that the length of the fight purely depended on that.

Yet, you dumbass deemed it was easier to just take 1 statement out of its context.