Oda following Fujimoto's Chainsaw man story telling style. Full random, zero coherence.
I dont think its "random" like that lol.

Just that, with the final "saga" he cant afford to let shit sit for 100 chapters until an arc ends. He basically needs to accelerate everyone elses plotlines to match Luffy and crews to get them where they need to be properly.

So if something "is" happening with Akainu soon, it makes sense to start featuring him more too like Blackbeard, Shanks, Kuzan, RAs, etc.

I dont think its "random" like that lol.

Just that, with the final "saga" he cant afford to let shit sit for 100 chapters until an arc ends. He basically needs to accelerate everyone elses plotlines to match Luffy and crews to get them where they need to be properly.

So if something "is" happening with Akainu soon, it makes sense to start featuring him more too like Blackbeard, Shanks, Kuzan, RAs, etc.
Kizaru offscreen? We need to see the fight no?

If all hakis cancel out and it's devil fruit vs devil fruit and blue fire is at 3000°C and magma at 1300°C, the blue fire is going to burn the magma.

Magma is just melted rocks so it sits around 1300°C.

If you burn magma at 3000°C, you are not only melting the rocks, you are also turning them into vapor, you are actually countering it.

I Googled the temperature for rock to turn into vapor: "It depends on the type of rock. Many silicates form a vapor at about 2800°C.

“"Blue lava" is an electric-blue fire that burns when sulfur combusts, producing a neon-blue flame. Sulfur burns when it comes into contact with hot air at temperatures above 360 °C (680 °F), which produces the energetic flames.[2] Actual lava is red-orange in color, given its temperature. Truly-blue lava would require temperatures of at least 6,000 °C (10,830 °F), which is much higher than any lava can naturally achieve on the surface of the Earth.[3]”

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/apparently-blue-lava-exists.42538/

Irrelevant when any Admiral annihilates Sabo in a contest of Haki.
The blue lava you are talking about is an illusory-lava, it resembles lava but it's not lava so it's not magma.

Also, to have "truly-blue lava" (like stated in your message), you'd need to reach 6,000°C and this is impossible for rocks because rocks turn into vapor at this temperature so you are not having lava/magma anymore.

So yes, magma can't be blue.

Hmm, could be some relevancy in the conversation towards the end of the chapter.

Im not even sure theres a "pattern" anymore to this arc structure lol. Oda just drawing whatever the fuck he wants and when lol. Could be just a singular scene at the end of the chapter or something
I don't think he's that random, before we cut away from Egghead there was this narrator recap and teasing about the incident happening the day after, so to me it wasn't that shocking that we left.

No matter how I see it, when I reread the last 3 chapters it really doesn't make sense to cut now.

I think it could easily be a conversation Luffy & Kizaru have, with maybe a panel showing Akainu looking cool.

If all hakis cancel out and it's devil fruit vs devil fruit and blue fire is at 3000°C and magma at 1300°C, the blue fire is going to burn the magma.

Magma is just melted rocks so it sits around 1300°C.

If you burn magma at 3000°C, you are not only melting the rocks, you are also turning them into vapor, you are actually countering it.

I Googled the temperature for rock to turn into vapor: "It depends on the type of rock. Many silicates form a vapor at about 2800°C.

The blue lava you are talking about is an illusory-lava, it resembles lava but it's not lava so it's not magma.

Also, to have "truly-blue lava" (like stated in your message), you'd need to reach 6,000°C and this is impossible for rocks because rocks turn into vapor at this temperature so you are not having lava/magma anymore.

So yes, magma can't be blue.
Akainu dying to climate change.