So, Sabo vs Akainu deniers will tell you:
- Sabo wants to fight the Celestial Dragons / Holy Knights
- Magma > Fire so irrelevant
- PLOT!!! Why Sabo should face Akainu?

When in fact:
- Sabo can fight Akainu and then, the Celestial Dragons / Holy Knights
- Blue fire is hotter than magma. The mera mera no mi is "the fire fruit", not specifically "the orange fire fruit", so it is possible that Sabo can use blue flames (maybe awakening allows that).
- Akainu killed Sabo's brother and may kill Kuma too.

I'm perfectly aware of Luffy vs Akainu arguments and I know how much build up there is to that but it's not because of that that we should automatically ignore Sabo vs Akainu.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
So, Sabo vs Akainu deniers will tell you:
- Sabo wants to fight the Celestial Dragons / Holy Knights
- Magma > Fire so irrelevant
- PLOT!!! Why Sabo should face Akainu?

When in fact:
- Sabo can fight Akainu and then, the Celestial Dragons / Holy Knights
- Blue fire is hotter than magma. The mera mera no mi is "the fire fruit", not specifically "the orange fire fruit", so it is possible that Sabo can use blue flames (maybe awakening allows that).
- Akainu killed Sabo's brother and may kill Kuma too.

I'm perfectly aware of Luffy vs Akainu arguments and I know how much build up there is to that but it's not because of that that we should automatically ignore Sabo vs Akainu.
Your too serious nowadays

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Akainu killing Kuma would already make his post TS body count higher than Kaido’s lmao.

It’s not about power level hype.
Meh. You would rather see Akainu putting down a wounded Kuma than Kizaru vs Luffy? Not me lol. Not unless Kuma vs Akainu gives us some real power level hype for Akainu somehow but I just don’t see it. After Aramaki and Weevil, the only Admiral vs Warlord matchup worth getting excited about is Mihawk. Not a wounded mindless PX-0 lol