I'm dead serious, I've never believed in this Garp and Sengoku fanfic of being above Admirals. They're just the Admirals of the previous gen.

Only Whitebeard was said to truly equal Roger. Everyone else can fall in line.
Garp is Roger with a marine suit, tons of portrayal edges him out. Feats speak for themselves, old Garp can still tango with Kuzan and had panels of him still blitzing his protege lol. He did that that while Oda goes out of his way to say that prime Garp is still on a higher level moments before the fight. Sengoku can turn into buddha, that’s all the gas he needs.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Technically Ryokugyu has the best feats other than Sakazuki and Kuzan tho with him dogging commanders.

Do we think Borsalino has the best admiral feats after this chapter?
Akainu and Aokiji still have Punk Hazard which is the undisputed best feat in the history of this series. Kizaru isn’t beating that in a 10 minute fight with Goofy lol.

Ryokugyu negging Weevil is probably his best feat, which indeed is probably the next best 1v1 feat in the whole manga.

Akainu and Aokiji still have Punk Hazard which is the undisputed best feat in the history of this series. Kizaru isn’t beating that in a 10 minute fight with Goofy lol.

Ryokugyu negging Weevil is probably his best feat, which indeed is probably the next best 1v1 feat in the whole manga.
Let me rephrase.

Does Kizaru have the best on panel feats after this chapter?

Are Garp fans still coping after he lost a fist fight to someone that was crippled by Akainu ?

Akainu was always stronger than Prime Garp. Hell Kizaru and Aokiji might have been as well