@Seraphoenix when you crack jokes about Celestial Dragons
Remember that fake April fools 'spoiler' where Oda said admirals are equal to Yonko? When you cried about it being a cruel joke after you found out it was fake? We can see how desperate you are, Lee kun. Why you wank Morley rivals is honestly astounding. Any rational person would have abandoned ship already. Perhaps you like Oda constantly spitting on you, idk.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
all round plotwise sure
that said in the stretch from sabaody to even marineford
kizaru by far looked more threatening and was often paired with the second strongest combatant in opposing groups.
I strongly think more often than not : the more plot wise you’re important the stronger you are

Now if we go in detail i think Kuma was more threatening than Kizaru in Sabaody and ultimately I think Kuzan beating and crippling definitely Jozu is better than Kizaru hurting Marco and incapacitating him only for a small part of the war

Kinda are lol it's why Koby is worth 5 stars despite captains only being worth 1 star. We have cross guild issuing Garp the same bounty as the admirals the intention for Oda is pretty obvious
Yes, based on his Garp's hero title like Coby, his achievement of beating Rocks crew solo gives him same worth as an admiral

I don't see what's wrong with it?