because coby has the status of a hero
its not simply an assessment of his strength

garp in his prime wouldnt get a bigger figure than 3 crowns . he would get the same flat rate bounty as any other admiral in that time period with the fleet carrying the biggest threat regardless of if he is equally as strong.
Lets agree to disagree we'll get our answers when Oda explains the cross guild bounty system

in the sbs :josad:

Apollo

The Sol King
Quite frankly, I dont see why the Fleet admiral of the era before Luffy's (Sengoku) would be stronger than the FA that Luffy will face (Akainu). This is the same reason why Luffy has to face a pirate around or above Roger's level (likely Blackbeard will fill this role).

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
lot of potential flaws no?. kizaru also possibly the main antagonist for this arc and that comparatively puts him in a bigger spotlight plotwise.
It’s often the case especially in stories like shonen

Obviously it’s not 100% bulletproof but I feel it often works like that

And yeah if Kizaru is pulling a Katakuri (huge 1 vs 1) fight with Luffy then we can talk

But even with that it’s without knowing how great Kuzan presence will be in the end of the manga. Kuzan still has plot points : he is a commander under BB now, he just fought Garp and he will obviously have more panel time after with his possible downfall.

Kizaru can be as great as he can I think his road and relevance stop now. Kuzan shadow over the story is I think bigger than Kizaru’s