I strongly think more often than not : the more plot wise you’re important the stronger you are

Now if we go in detail i think Kuma was more threatening than Kizaru in Sabaody and ultimately I think Kuzan beating and crippling definitely Jozu is better than Kizaru hurting Marco and incapacitating him only for a small part of the war
how much damage they did comparatively is less relevant imo
he was paired with a stronger fighter
'

"I strongly think more often than not : the more plot wise you’re important the stronger you are"

lot of potential flaws no?. kizaru also possibly the main antagonist for this arc and that comparatively puts him in a bigger spotlight plotwise.

They try to pretend Kuzan was doing his best when in reality Garp was pointing out more than once how much Kuzan was holding back for being soft, given the circumstances of fighting his former mentor
Look at how Oda made sure readers understood Kuzan was going all out with a killing terminator mindset.

This is the face of a man who wanted to beat up his mentor :

WB's existence debunked these arguments..his bounty of 5B didn't get changed with old age and sickness, in fact, they updated his bounty poster even.

Someone's merits are not affected by age, sickness or current status. Prime Garp's bounty would be the exact same.
It didn't debunk shit, you guys are just being illiterate. WB earned that bounty in his prime and he retained it because bounties don't get lowered

Yea I worded it quite strongly to get the point across. It depends how loosely you use the term level. But yea it is possible Kizaru ends up even stronger than Prime Garp for example. I don't think Kizaru has advCoC but if he has it then I don't even know how you can't favour Kizaru at that point if he also has the pika pika on top and awakening, with hyped defense and far more lethality.

I would expect a high-extreme diff fight between the two at the very least. That was my point.

The floor for the C3 seems to be around Prime Garp. They're just that strong and well rounded.
I’m all in for the Kizaru and Akainu wank but I was stating facts with a neutral stance. The story does gas up Garp more than the current gen, it’s not that hard to see. This is like comparing Kaido to primebeard or something, Kaido has all the feats in the world and that doesn’t warrant him to be above the oldies. The best argument for them is to take the most prominent oldies to extreme diff, a very minimal gap. At least for now..

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I’m all in for the Kizaru and Akainu wank but I was stating facts with a neutral stance. The story does gas up Garp more than the current gen, it’s not that hard to see. This is like comparing Kaido to primebeard or something, Kaido has all the feats in the world and that doesn’t warrant him to be above the oldies. The best argument for them is to take the most prominent oldies to extreme diff, a very minimal gap.
Let me cook