ngl the whole "you're not x therefore you can't talk about it" stuff is cringe af
This is so stupid
Here’s a real life example
I saw many woman who couldn’t study and follow their dreams. Who got either oppressed by their parents or husbands. I’m not a woman but it hurt my soul. Now I’m encouraging woman to study and to follow their dreams.
But hey I’m not an oppressed woman, so I don’t have the right to share my opinion lol

Then he should understand that you can't fully understand what it is to be black as a white man.

Unless of course he never had to face any type of coercision or racism.
I would never tell a white person they can't talk about racism or oppressions just because they're white. I mean, you speak about it and idgaf.

So you don't want to answer my question directly ? :optimistic:
I literally bolded it. Everybody else understood my answer so why can't you?

If you can't understand analogies or metaphors imo that is a sign of being stupid af. You're either trolling or not as smart as you think you are lol

I would never tell a white person they can't talk about racism or oppressions just because they're white. I mean, you speak about it and idgaf.

I literally bolded it. Everybody else understood my answer so why can't you?

If you can't understand analogies or metaphors imo that is a sign of being stupid af. You're either trolling or not as smart as you think you are lol
going by that logic you just take a bunch of people out of debating stuff."Not American?Than dont talk about American history" jut an example.

you were literally justifying rioting and looting yet you've the nerves to say this
First I did not speak about looting. While I understand it, i found this just pointless.

But yeah I did justify rioting. And I think any sane person should understand that in desesperate situation, when the state and the police are against the people and there is no room to change things by the votes or peaceful manifestation... rioting might be the right thing to do.