Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
MYAMURA IS THE ONLY SALVATION

DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO MAKE HIM AN OP LEAKER
You cant have a Myamura in OP

I don't think y'all understand why Redon posts hints

Myamura gets his leaks on Wednesday when he sees the raws. He doesnt have anything the previous days
Redon has leaks on SATURDAY of the previous week. Hence why he plays the hint game and doesnt post everything at once

Basically having a Myamura would simply mean no Redon/any arab leaker and we just get raws on Wednesday like it is already the case

You cant have a Myamura in OP

I don't think y'all understand why Redon posts hints

Myamura gets his leaks on Wednesday when he sees the raws. He doesnt have anything the previous days
Redon has leaks on SATURDAY of the previous week. Hence why he plays the hint game and doesnt post everything at once

Basically having a Myamura would simply mean no Redon/any arab leaker and we just get raws on Wednesday like it is already the case
It's better than people getting excited and having unrealistic expectations for the chapter cause of bullshit gif

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
REDON REALLY PAYS FOR SPOILERS JUST FOR PEOPLE TO TRASH HIM FOR MONOPOLOZING IT LMAOOOO

$100 DOLLARS EVERY WEEK FOR ATTENTION AND ALOT OF SLANDER
I told you what's up. He pays da money to finally have the attention girls never gave him in High School
Why couldn't one of the fine honeys in Madrid high school give Lance some pie? Now we're all enduring the aftermath to his trauma :feelscryingman:

Torturing us is his way of getting revenge on the universe :josad::josad::josad::josad: