Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

How strong was prime Kuma?

dude has a busted DF and he most likely knew Haki, considering he was running around with the revolutionaries

sounds like a power house
I suspect he is awakened, man was pushing out pain, fatigue and other stuff like that, Vegapunk said he can turn intangible things physical with his DF too I believe? Plus he sent the SHs flying for 3 fucking days?! I've NEVER understood how he could do that, especially without being one of the strongest in the entire series too by far! But even then!? Imagine yeeting people to other parts of the world, free airline travel over multiple days with just a slap of your palm?!

Re-evaluated Kizaru vs. Zoro.

Objective stat comparison -> disagreement = bias.

Strength - Kizaru
Travel Speed - Kizaru
C/R Speed - Kizaru
Intelligence - Kizaru
Battle IQ - Kizaru
Durability - Kizaru
Stamina - Kizaru
Endurance - Zoro
Skill - Kizaru
Offense - Kizaru
Defense - Kizaru
Abilities - Kizaru
Armament - Kizaru
Observation - Kizaru
Conqueror's - Zoro
Hax - Kizaru

14 - 2

Kizaru absolutely dog walks Marimo low-mid diff
Was obivous that Kizaru dog walks Mairmo when Greenbull stomped King and Queen and Shiryu looked like a clown against Garp

To be fair, you can't say anything about admirals = yonko based on the spoilers we have so far.

However, what is clear as water is that admirals > Law/Kid > YC1 (Katakuri), which I have been saying for ages.

Now, I can't tell anything regarding how Kizaru compares to Luffy.
I am simply having some fun. Can't judge properly until entire chapter drops.

I

Indigo

People, stop being so stupid.
The spoiler only says that somewhere during the chapter, Kizaru kicks Snake-man Luffy, and then at the end of the chapter, Luffy switches to Gear 5. Do you think that this is all that happens during the entire chapter or battle and nothing else between the two events?
That's what i'm saying

People are overhyping this lmao

Oh no....

If Akainu fights Dragon, he's going to look bad. No way will Oda have the Most Wanted Man in the World, Father of the Protag, biggest background character since chap 100, not look good his first fight.
Or he will do both characters justice.
The way how Akainu held a grudge to Dragon in MF (he weirdly detested Dragon even more than Roger) tells me that they might have a past together.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
So Kizaru owned Snake Man and Luffy directly used G5 against him. That's really crazy hype for Kizaru!
And unlike Lucci, haters can’t claim Luffy didn’t need Gear 5 since Kizaru was destroying Gear 4 lol.

Kuzan (weakest color trio) vs Monkey D Garp
Kizaru (2nd strongest color trio) vs Monkey D Luffy
Akainu (Fleet Admiral) vs Monkey D Dragon
Can’t believe Oda actually had Akainu himself come to stop Kuma when the Holy Knights are supposed to be strong lol. Really not sure how we are supposed to be hyped for these Celestial Dragons when they are too scared to face a heavily wounded Kuma

Status
Not open for further replies.