Status
Not open for further replies.
Admiralbros:

So Kizaru owned Snake Man and Luffy directly used G5 against him. That's really crazy hype for Kizaru!

If Luffy used ACoC since the beginning, nobody can deny Kizaru's power anymore. Shit is crazy. Especially since Kizaru very likely has awakening as well.

Also, Akainu whooped Kuma's ass? So maybe Dragon rescues him?
This ain't a coincidence, we have:
Kuzan (weakest color trio) vs Monkey D Garp
Kizaru (2nd strongest color trio) vs Monkey D Luffy
Akainu (Fleet Admiral) vs Monkey D Dragon

It is VEEERY LIKELY we see Akainu vs Dragon as well.

@MarineHQ @Elder Lee Hung @EmperorKinyagi @King7 @ZenZu
The Monkey family is going extinct after this LoL

@EmperorKinyagi Okay fuck it, Luffy will need light gloves to win this. don't care if it ends up being wrong, this is too blatant of chekhov gun now. And this is the science arc.
Why would Luffy use gloves when he has freedom to fight as he wishes? Isn't that contradicting the whole purpose of the Nika awakening, a fruit that allows him to have absolute freedom?

Where is the freedom if he needs to grab some gloves?

How strong was prime Kuma?

dude has a busted DF and he most likely knew Haki, considering he was running around with the revolutionaries

sounds like a power house
I feel like up until Kuma purged himself of his memories, Vegapunk was making kuma stronger.

So at his peak (cyborg, DF, haki) I’d say he’s around Doffy.

Re-evaluated Kizaru vs. Zoro.

Objective stat comparison -> disagreement = bias.

Strength - Kizaru
Travel Speed - Kizaru
C/R Speed - Kizaru
Intelligence - Kizaru
Battle IQ - Kizaru
Durability - Kizaru
Stamina - Kizaru
Endurance - Zoro
Skill - Kizaru
Offense - Kizaru
Defense - Kizaru
Abilities - Kizaru
Armament - Kizaru
Observation - Kizaru
Conqueror's - Zoro
Hax - Kizaru

14 - 2

Kizaru absolutely dog walks Marimo low-mid diff
Conquerers should be "TBD" . Kizaru could still have it :shocking:

Fraudo.
More fraudolent creature does not exist.

"It Is said to be"

OP fans cannot read. In every manga, character X Is introduced as the strongest, than Z appears and Is even stronger.

If we consider Red shanks >> Kizaru/Kaido drunk and then people really believed that Shanks, the character from chapter 1 that Luffy wants to surpass could have been the weakest yonko, what a take.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
People, stop being so stupid.
The spoiler only says that somewhere during the chapter, Kizaru kicks Snake-man Luffy, and then at the end of the chapter, Luffy switches to Gear 5. Do you think that this is all that happens during the entire chapter or battle and nothing else between the two events?
Half of stuff atill missing
But at least we have something to discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.