Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL you should drop it because it's been dragging so much, very slow paced.

But I wouldn't call it a win for anyone. Even these spoilers are incomplete. I don't even know if this "leaker" is an agenda boy.

Also past 2 chapters were first leaked with clear agenda in mind. I'll wait for raws before we can properly discuss the manga, whatever the plot is.
Theyre idiots. They don't have the intelligence to understand what is happening, haven't seen the chapter yet have already decided its over for yonkobros on what? Kizaru kicking? What if Luffy no sold it? Will it have been over for Kizaru? LMAO. lowest reading comprehension. *Powerful attack* is just a subjective statement from Redon.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
That's right What is Oda up to :crazwhat:

I feel like laughter will be a big part of One Piece, or at least one of the big secrets of the ancient kingdom. We had smiles, and Roger laughed. People have said for years the straw hat represents the sun or a laughing mouth "D". I can't wait for all the new theories that will emerge from this chapter.
:pepebusi:
Imagine if the one piece was just a joy boy laughtrack

I'm actually excited for Zoro vs Lucci

i know people meme on Lucci and say he is gonna be rekt

but i still think it can be a mid diff cool fight, like Zoro vs Killer
Yep zoro gets his revenge for enies lobby...although i believe its not necessary what so ever i would love to see cold blooded killer lucci reaction to seeing ashura, would be a panel to remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.