Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks Reacted and countered it hard.
Luffy oh shit. We are fucked. Lemme do nothing.
Reading isn't your strength I see lol.
But don't mind, it's not that bad.

That's why I said Shanks response to that situation was different. All 3 saw the same length of visions but guess what, Luffy had no technique to counter Hakai, Shanks just immediately jumped Kidd before he could do that move. Try that shit with Hybrid Kaido and Big Mom.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
It's honestly interesting that the robot woke up now, not before when Luffy fought Lucci, especially since that was closer to the robot.

Luffy being the Sun God and Uranus would be a bit too much, though, IMO.

The fact that Luffy's heartbeat can cause Ancient Kingdom Technology to react to him is very interesting, maybe it's some kind of biorhythmic activation code? Like, the was the Seraphim are activated by radio waves, the ancient robot was tuned to activate upon hearing the Drums of Liberation.

Gonna have to go back and see if the Drums were playing when Luffy fought Lucci in Gear 5.

C

Cruxroux

Reading isn't your strength I see lol.
But don't mind, it's not that bad.

That's why I said Shanks response to that situation was different. All 3 saw the same length of visions but guess what, Luffy had no technique to counter Hakai, Shanks just immediately jumped Kidd before he could do that move. Try that shit with Hybrid Kaido and Big Mom.
Luffy is fast enough to get away from Hakai lol.
Or you telling Zoro reaction speed , speed in general is more than Luffy without FS?

Status
Not open for further replies.