Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

With the hype behind them, via dragon's convo with ivankov, 1 HK & a few Marine ships would be enough.

Yeah a lot of these kingdoms have fodder as soldiers. That's why they have the Marines and WG protecting them
Exactly. And the marine ships would fit more for arresting possible criminals.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
How do you know Akainu didn’t pass out afterwards? It’s clear from what we’re told and shown this fight is as Close as fights get.
Because there's no indication of that. He was awake and conscious enough to spare Kuzan instead of slaughtering him, so he didn't use some big fuck off attack and pass out, like Luffy did against Kaido or Doflamingo.

I

Indigo

Completely forgot that part
Yeah I can completely agree with that. Finishing the fight fast would be too dull and exactly the criticism of Zoro fights/moments where he just instantly slashes someone and wins. I rather a back and forth, with some epic acrobatics from Lucci and some crazy slashes and high speed/octane action lol.

I don't have a lot of faith in Oda to deliver this but if he does, all the better ofc. That guy who has been doing his own animations for Luffy vs Lucci for example is probably bound to give us something amazing for Zoro and Lucci too hopefully:

Even Toei might make Zoro vs Lucci even cooler

since Toei loves Zoro

Same with Kaido, but the incredible thing is that Kizaru only needed one chapter to dispose of the form of G4 (sky splitter + ACoA + FS) that better counter him, and that even without Awakening.
However, I wouldn't draw such far-reaching conclusions from 2 sentences of spoilers, but anyway, as I see on this forum, this is quite common.
Gear 5 is the new face of One Piece. Luffy can now unreasonably pull him out at any time, as we saw against Lucci. There was a problem? Not for me, there's actually something inspiring about it, since it doesn't follow the usual scheme, when the main character tries all the existing forms against his opponent.
At the same time, there is something annoying about it, since the fight has barely started, but is Luffy coming out in his strongest form already? Why? I don't think it's because - I assume after 10-15 panels of battles - Luffy was under so much pressure that he had no other options. This can be especially bitter after seeing Luffy fighting in basic form against Hybrid Kaidou for several chapters.

Yeah ; Let's see :

-> Kizaru clapped snakeman that Luffy needed to use his strongest form Gear 5th ...

-> Hybrid Kaido thinks that Gear 2sd , 3rd Luffy can go toe to toe with him which means :
No Magma flame No Drunk Form Hybrid Kaido ≃ Gear 2sd , Gear 3rd Luffy

-> Luffy still had a Gear which is stronger than what he had shown before named Gear 4th ; while also Kaido has stronger forms and in the end Luffy died against the second strongest attack in Drunk Form and overall it's the third strongest attack :
<< Thunder below Bagua >>

-> Kaido's strength in Tiers would be :

Magma Like Flame Kaido > Drunk Forms > Hybrid Kaido > Base Kaido > Dragon Form Kaido .
The Highlight is :

> Magma Like Flame Kaido matched Gear 5th Luffy's strongest attack .

> Drunk Forms wasted Gear 4th Luffy .

> Gear 2sd + 3rd Luffy matched Hybrid Kaido .

> Kizaru so far has shown three forms :
Awakened Kizaru > Swordman Kizaru ( an imperial japanese weapon ) > Base Kizaru ( using lasers and kicks ... ) .
> Kizaru in his base clapped snakeman Luffy and pushed him to use Gear 5th that was needed for Drunk Form Kaido and his ultimate form .

Just with the info that Hybrid Kaido thinks Gear 2sd + 3rd Luffy is on his level while snakeman got clapped by Base Kizaru ; it means :

1/ Base Kizaru > Hybrid Kaido per feats ; Drunk form Kaido needed his third strongest attack to end things for good :

Flaming Bagua > Death Destroyer Bagua > Thunder below Bagua .

2/ Kizaru still has his swordmanship and his awakening .

1+2 = Kizaru is HIM ; Yonko fans need to know that Kizaru is pushing Kaido beyond Drunk Form since the dude needs his 3rd strongest attack while kizaru wasted him in his base .

@HA001 OF THE RAIN @Geo @CbShadow @comrade @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Elder Lee Hung etc etc etc .....
Who would've thought this is the chapter that confirms Kaido's death
Kizaru is even immune to heat as a light man, so flame bagua is useless

He Is.
Oda literally called Kuzan ed Akainu "Monster recruit" and long term rivals.
You must understand the Dynamic of Kuzan vs Garp, Kuzan was suppressed, he could not make both Garp and Coby go away so he respected his mentor's ideaology (and yes, he's aware of It and seen in the flashback), so Kuzan literally made Coby go away when he could have used Ice age as confirmed by Pizarro.
Kuzan worried the whole time about Garp.
If Kuzan was above Kizaru
He'd be introduced after kizaru and be matched up with people stronger than that Kizaru fought

Kizaru : Kuzan opponents :
Luffy > old Garp
Old Ray =< Old Garp
Marco >~ Jozu
Injured Sentomaru > injured Cracker

Losing extreme diff to the man that beat Kaido is less embarassing than jumping

Law with half your crew and needing high diff

And you first commander getting called "a small time thug" by an injured old legend
You said Lizaru loses to Luffy high diff :gokulaugh:

Luffy is currently the weakest Emperor.

Law > Lucci, Luffy used G5 vs even Lucci.
Teach didn't even use awakening vs Law.
Because there's no indication of that. He was awake and conscious enough to spare Kuzan instead of slaughtering him, so he didn't use some big fuck off attack and pass out, like Luffy did against Kaido or Doflamingo.
Indication is that Punk Hazard is still %50 ice, not %40 ice and %60 magma, that means both were equal until the end both got heavy damages too.

Status
Not open for further replies.