Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs all those skills to be a yc1 because he wasn’t born with godlike genetics . You are echoing my point .
zoro has conquerors coating and still isn’t a top tier . If king had the same thing he would be.
Nope
You mocked king bcs he s a yc1 at 48 with lunarian dura

But katakuri has better haki,better fruit,even conq and awakening at 47 still a yc1

katakuri is big mom s son
Gifted conq haki
Gifted a top fruit
All that to be chinjao s parallel

:kobeha:

Bro, we have seen literal logias get burned despite having anti-heat properties. And you're sitting here and trying to sell us the idea that Kuri with his pseudo Logia abilities can no sell fire despite being vulnerable to fire. We're not buying that lmao
Katakuribdoesnt have pseudo logia abilities
He's logialike! He has logia properties
It's like saying Luffy has pseduo paramecia abitlies lol
That's what happens with special fruits : they have 2 df powers in one

Remind me again when did explosion hurt katakrui? Ichiji did nothing even with self-explosion he did on katakuri

That's finally a take I can agree with.

But what did you expect? Characters like Darui used to look strong only for top tiers to make him look like trash. And it'll keep getting worse the more Oda introduces stronger enemies.

That's why Katakuri roasting is so retarded in this context lmao. Like, no shit? Dude is nothing in comparison to top tiers?
The roasting is justified
He s the weakest yc1 even tough he s the most gifted one

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Bro, we have seen literal logias get burned despite having anti-heat properties. And you're sitting here and trying to sell us the idea that Kuri with his pseudo Logia abilities can no sell fire despite being vulnerable to fire. We're not buying that lmao
Again, jackpot won't burn Katakuri, so it's a non issue.

Forest is naturally weak to Flames confirmed by Greenbull (he still didn't take any burn damage, he just "regenerated"), Magma is a confirmed natural counter to Fire, Monet is made of snow, naturally weak to heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.