Status
Not open for further replies.
How's he the weakest when he is the most skilled one among them? How is Marco stronger than him? Now we know that Kizaru just trolled Marco and Big Mom choke diffed him. At least Post WCI Luffy was taken out by TB.

There are currently 3 known first mates and one of them has CoC, awakening, FS and will overtake his Mother's crew. Good, Marco has some redeeming qualities since he also leads the WBP now but King only gets carried by his genes and this dude legit has no future left whatsoever.

It's even more likely that Vergo reappears with the Axolotl fruit than King whose future got crippled by Zoro and Aramaki.
Doffy>Cracker confirmed again.:crazwhat:

For the same reason Luffy is more skilled than countless people, due to having tons of skills and yet weaker than most people of his tier.
For the same reason Queen is skilled and weaker than most people of his tier.
Having rare abilities and being strong are two different things.
Having lots of skills is only nice on paper. In a real fight, unless you can put them to good use, they are useless.
Own that fraud nik

Sakazuki's "commanders" are Yonkou level bare minimum though, one of Sakazuki's would be commanders took Sakazuki to a 10 day extreme diff battle.

If Luffy is taking on Akainu at the same time, it would be hard to believe Sanji can beat a Kuzan level opponent. So there has to be a lot of plot/factors in play for this to play out. Ofcourse I think C3 > the 2 new recruits, but by that much?
You just have to suspend your disbelief at that point. The multi day fight thing is just an extreme exaggeration on Oda to hype certain characters. Its not like Luffy vs. Akainu is going to last more than a few hours either. Kaido didnt. Katakuri's did last like 10 hours, which IS interesting

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
You just have to suspend your disbelief at that point. The multi day fight thing is just an extreme exaggeration on Oda to hype certain characters. Its not like Luffy vs. Akainu is going to last more than a few hours either. Kaido didnt. Katakuri's did last like 10 hours, which IS interesting
I'm not talking about how long the fight should last, but the implied gap between Sakazuki and the rest of the Admirals. It does not function like a Yonkou crew at all...

The most delusional fanbase
Dawg thinks katakuri gonna comeback as a top tier crying :suresure::suresure:
Blud like i said having many skills doesnt mean better
He s a failure sitting at 1.057b at 47
He s history move on we on the end game
Bro s last showing was extreme diff vs oven
It's definitely not worse than Zoro King fans pretending he's stronger than Kaido.
And nowhere did I say that Katakuri reappears as a top tier lmao.

Listen, as Luffy's opponent he has same redeeming qualities like all the other ones: Crocodile, Lucci, Doflamingo and Enel.
A simple Cover story won't do much. King was disarmed by Izo lol. At least be consistent when using anti feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.