Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate oda for just making the yonkos only about strength

bigmom and kaido has such an interesting past like why did kaido become suicidal, why did he stop believing himself to be joy boy,how did he even know about joy boy , who were the 7 other people who lost to, why did he tell Yamato that wano was special, who did he fight to be able to be renowned at the wsc even with whitebeard alive but oda used the stupid wano samurai and flying six to waste pages when we could have gotten a good backstory..

guess oda wanted to make kaido like aizen (cool villian with no backstory) only to end up terrible
I liked big mom's past.
Wano ruined her.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
You after the chapter drops
The only L an OG Admiral has taken was when Aokiji lost to Akainu. They're all so strong, out of the three, one has only lost once, and to the person who became the Fleet Admiral.

People thought I was underestimating Luffy, when I heavily respect Luffy's strength. Luffy just has limitations, and he always has.

Kizaru's speed is so bad for the Straw Hats in this scenario, which is why I'm convinced they're escaping via Kuma teleport. They can't outrun Kizaru, and, after this chapter, I really don't think they can take him down.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Redon is literally saying they are just using CoA, if the raws don't show any black sparks on Luffy's arms before the attacks he is 100% not using CoC.
Do you think I care what redon says about something as intricate and convoluted as haki?

Go reread Snakeman Luffy vs Kaidou, there are no black sparks "before" contact, the mode is simply too fast to convey attacks before they are making contact, it's gonna be messy. If you see any sparks of haki at all. Luffy is 100% using advCoC. Without a shadow of a doubt, Kizaru acknowledged Kaidou's defeat for a reason, unless you wanna tell me rooftop Luffy is the level Kizaru deems worthy to defeat Kaidou?

The first thing Greenbull did was eat an advCoC attack for breakfast against Yamato, this is not the saving grace you think it is. This cope that Luffy is turning off his advanced CoC while risking getting his ass kicked and needing every single attack to count is the lowest of the low.

Status
Not open for further replies.