Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys do realize that Ryou Luffy was bleeding Kaido pretty easily?

And it's not like Kizaru is going all out at all
Everyone was making Kaido bleed even the damn weak ass scabbards.
Don't don't mean much when the man turn around and KO 3 luffy times after that .
Some blood on character faces don't mean shit be it luffy or admirals or warlords or yonko et etc etc .

Bro I think Luffy will win this too (bout a solid high diff maybe, but my opinion could change based on the raws) but you really need to take a chill pill sometimes
My reaction is directly proportional to the degenerate admiral wank going on here.

If we had less fanboyism we could discuss more about theories. Fuck the agendas.

I do enjoy it too much rubbing it in their faces when they are wrong, because they go too far with their overhyping.

What's the issue now? You should take it out on the admiral boys if you don't like it. Do you tell them to stop overreacting?

Obviously not, the chance he's not using CoC is less then 5%.

Are we going to ignore Kizaru acknowledged Luffy is strong enough to defeat Kaidou, and still isn't worried one bit as he dealt with his G4 mode swiftly?
Except the luffy that beat kaido was g5 luffy using adcoc ,adcoa and fs after having help and manu rounds
Here kizaru already hyping g4 (no adcoc apparently) to be "very tough"

@Nidai_Kitetsu @comrade at this point thinking Kizaru was serious against Rayleigh is a troll

Literally Kizaru is pulling some orbital bombardment shit this chapter

He acknowledges that Luffy beat Kaido right before kicking Luffy’s shit in

And then when Luffy shows up in giant mode, Kizaru is unphased

This is the shit that Admiral fans have said Admirals were capable of for over a decade…
Credits my man. Kizaru is a beast.

:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.