Status
Not open for further replies.
Her powers only work on those attracted to her. Zoro wouldn't budge an eye either.
Even Momonga resisted her power.

I'm sure you didn't know that, otherwise you wouldn't write stupid shit like that.

Crocodile and Doflamingo are stronger than Hancock.
Zoro is 100% effected. Stop being silly. Momonga had to cut himself. Did you even read One Piece?

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Guys, imagine Kizaru fighting by just repeatedly flying into orbit to charge orbital strikes, and then doing that repeatedly over the course of a fight. Like, he flies into orbit, strikes, flies back into orbit, strikes again, and then just does that shit repeatedly, at the speed of light…

Legit I think we may have a new best melee fighter in the verse…

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Veku @Le Fishe D. Tomdou

@MarineHQ @Elder Lee Hung @Extravlad @SakazOuki @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @MonsterKaido @ConquistadoR

Base Luffy with future sight (pre-ACOC mind you) could dodge thunder bagua.

Kizaru. DId an ORBTIAL KICK from over an island away and blitzed a FS user in Snakeman.

Do you guys realize how fucking fast that is???? That's the best speed feat in the story by a country mile

My head is actually throbbing think about it lmfao
:kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak:
By the end of this fight the one thing I am confident will be shown is kizaru at his peak will be the fastest character in the series

@MarineHQ @Elder Lee Hung @Extravlad @SakazOuki @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @MonsterKaido @ConquistadoR

Kizaru. DId an ORBTIAL KICK from over an island away and blitzed a FS user in Snakeman.

Do you guys realize how fucking fast that is???? That's the best speed feat in the story by a country mile

:kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak:
Like guys, Kizaru isn't just "faster" than Kaido, he's motherfucking TIERS above him in speed.

Also Luffy is an idiot for using a giant form.

That's literally going to make him a fucking jobber against Kizaru.

So its luffy being giant that triggers the robot?
Original JoyBoy is theorized to have been a giant, hence why Zunisha is a giant elephant, although it might have been smaller back then.

The robot is likely to react to the perceived presence of JoyBoy
It still doesn't fully explain why there was no reaction vs Lucci fight. Nothing can explain the absence of the reaction back then. Maybe it doesn't react to Luffy and his DF at all.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Snakeman is known for it's speedy attack. Not movement. Luffy literally stays stationary while his fists do the moving.
Yes which is why if Luffy is having trouble tagging Kizaru, advCoC is not gonna solve his problem anyway. Only waste more haki.

Law took an advCoC TB and continued fighting another Yonkou, Kuzan was eating advCoC attacks from Garp to the face, Yamato's advCoC attack didn't even scratch Greenbull.

AdvCoC is not the finisher you think it is, at this level. Kizaru acknowledging Luffy for taking down Kaidou means he's fighting a version of Luffy enough to make it believable in Kizaru's mind. Chapter 1000 Luffy is not that.

Guys, imagine Kizaru fighting by just repeatedly flying into orbit to charge orbital strikes, and then doing that repeatedly over the course of a fight. Like, he flies into orbit, strikes, flies back into orbit, strikes again, and then just does that shit repeatedly, at the speed of light…

Legit I think we may have a new best melee fighter in the verse…

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Veku
Its over. Lizaru admitted CoC-less and G5-less Luffy is ''very tough'' :steef:

Wizaru wow! He is so OP man. Speed means power what a epic catch phrase as well. Even a needle traveling at the speed of light can do unbelievable damage in real science terms as well. Luffy already going G5 is not too great man. Oda could’ve drawn more G2/base Luffy panels but I guess Kizaru’s speed is way too much to handle for now. Can’t wait for the round 2 between G5 and Kizaru

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider

And Sanji will out speed kizaru one day

wtf
:crazwhat:

Yes which is why if Luffy is having trouble tagging Kizaru, advCoC is not gonna solve his problem anyway. Only waste more haki.

Law took an advCoC TB and continued fighting another Yonkou, Kuzan was eating advCoC attacks from Garp to the face, Yamato's advCoC attack didn't even scratch Greenbull.

AdvCoC is not the finisher you think it is, at this level. Kizaru acknowledging Luffy for taking down Kaidou means he's fighting a version of Luffy enough to make it believable in Kizaru's mind. Chapter 1000 Luffy is not that.
Kizaru is blocking lol not dodging
If luffy wouldve used acoc and acoa he would break his guard

Status
Not open for further replies.