Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats only Luffy. Nobody else besides maybe Imu is doing that. Think before write stupid stuff. Doffy is not even Top 50 right now.
Her powers only work on those attracted to her. Zoro wouldn't budge an eye either.
Even Momonga resisted her power.

I'm sure you didn't know that, otherwise you wouldn't write stupid shit like that.

Crocodile and Doflamingo are stronger than Hancock.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Quick question
Haven’t we seen normal coa produce black spark…kuzan, coby, jimbei, ulti headbutt against luffy

all this are coa attacks producing black sparks

so why do we now put every attack that produces black sparks as adcoc??
This is a problem that Oda has, which is not knowing how to distinguish CoA and ACoC and then it is up to us readers to interpret

:risitameh:And the worst part is that the attack Luffy is going to use to take down Kizaru should be an attack centered on speed + decent attack power, but far from the level of power he used against Kaido(BG).
They better hope his last attack will be comparable to blazing bagua and Bajrang Gun this shitty endurance won't save him :ihaha: but I know it won't because they are fighting in the island

Well he did have Kizaru say something, he basically said he can see how Luffy took down Kaidou.

If you want the rest of the series to go with opponents commenting on Luffy's haki specifically, you're in for disappointment. Powerups from previous arcs often become routine moving forward, we're dealing with top tiers now.

There is no better praise than acknowledging Luffy is capable of defeating a near 5 bill Bounty Yonkou in Kaidou. It means Kizaru has acknowledged Luffy as a top tier, and chapter 1000 Luffy is no top tier.
Nah i still believe people will mention it because we won't know unless they do .
Like FS is something unless Oda mention it or show it we have no idea it happen . ( like with how broken shanks FS is lol )
Like i can also see someone like BB tor Shanks talk about luffy CoC and stuff like that .
But when it comes to telling the difference on haki i be fuck that most the time lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.