Status
Not open for further replies.
if i have to be completely honest, i don’t understand why this is a 9/10 chapter for kizaru. were people really thinking a man made of light could not challenge snakeman luffy?
even seraphims could deal easily with g4. there’s nothing to celebrate except the evidence that admirals >> YC1

the real deal is g5 luffy awakening the robot

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
If luffy was using AdCoC he would have kizaru say something .
Just like how he had Kaido say something about it 2 times while fighting luffy or even had luffy mention FS.
truth is until Oda tell us we will not know cause all this shit look alike but no touching .
Well he did have Kizaru say something, he basically said he can see how Luffy took down Kaidou.

If you want the rest of the series to go with opponents commenting on Luffy's haki specifically, you're in for disappointment. Powerups from previous arcs often become routine moving forward, we're dealing with top tiers now.

There is no better praise than acknowledging Luffy is capable of defeating a near 5 bill Bounty Yonkou in Kaidou. It means Kizaru has acknowledged Luffy as a top tier, and chapter 1000 Luffy is no top tier.

@MarineHQ if Kizaru is just dealing with No Adv CoC snakeman that's a massive let down bro, he calls that weak ass mf very tough you know and i know and all of you know how massive of a PU Adv CoC is ; i'm lying shits down and i'm gonna say he used adv CoC because of Kaido's statement since CP0 know he splitted the sky
That's just cope. Luffy is using aCoC. There is absolutely no reason for Luffy to nerf himself especially when he entered a mode that takes away his stamina. He felt the need to use G4 so he definitely felt the need to use aCoC.

Luffy vs Lucci doesn't hold the same weight as Yonkou vs Admiral, did you see Luffy's face when he sensed Kizaru's strength, or did you miss that?
Characters being surprised is the new powerscaling method?
Luffy didn't use coating to end the fight quickly and Sentomaru got one shot because of that, Luffy (and Zoro) was huffing against the seraphim, why didn't he use coating to end fight as soon as possible?

Which swordsman has defeated luffy again?
wich swordman fought luffy ?
Kaido himself said to luffy gear 5 that slicing him is his weakness .
Kizaru have the pwerfect weapon for that .
I understand the I use a sword of light to face swordman but he could use it to face a non swordman too and cut his head off.
Why not use the most effective way to win ?

Status
Not open for further replies.