Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know
Hopefully I get something even small
If the fight becomes boring I'll stay quiet or avoid spoilers.
i don't think oda will be focusing on this fight 100% for now on, Oda needed Luffy to make Kizaru stay away from Vegapunk and Crew which is what will be happening now. He is chaging the scene if I would guess.

Irrelevant what your cope is. Kizaru confirmed Luffy is above Kaido. He's calling someone above Kaido a tough fight lmao.

I feel sorry for you guys. This loss is hard
“ as expected of the man who defeated kaido” does kizaru know kaido was jumped??

i agree luffy is stronger than kaido

But man I doubt anybody is reaching kaidos endurance, durability and fighting skills

also we should stop putting kaido cause he was a boss level fighter with advantages no other top tier has

dragon scales( need adcoa and adcoc and high to top tier attacks for his skin even then wasn’t fully enough), if kizaru hurt luffy with his kick he would have to put more effort for kaido cause of his scales

stamina, self explanatory ( blud still wanted the smoke with the alliance after killing luffy, saw gear 5 and still made g5 luffy work for his win)

durability( the highest in verse)

haki all 3 advanced form and can copy skills to and extent

so know that any damage a top tier is receiving you would have to double the attack just for kaido

back on topic, either kizaru dies here or Saturn

Status
Not open for further replies.