Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of looking at the evidence to draw a conclusion, you have a conclusion set in your mind and look only for whatever evidence could support your conclusion, ignoring every other bit.

Oda's words? Are you referring to this?

"The tradeoff of not being able to move that you’re referring to never existed in the first place. If he wanted to move but couldn’t use Haki during that time, he could still run from place to place to hide. In Dressrosa, after using Gear 4, he coincidentally ran into his allies and supporters so he could preserve his energy while they carried him to the next fight. If those people weren’t there then Luffy would just have to do his best!"

Of course, for someone who thinks "being tired" = "being equally damaged", they would also think "Luffy would just have to do his best" = "Luffy would undoubdtedly survive and win".

"Luffy running from place to place to hide" would survive really well with no haki against a bloodthirsty, all out Doflamingo using awakening (that could literally turn his hiding places into strings and murder him) for 10 whole minutes.

If you care about power scaling so much, you would do well in paying attention to the actual scenes on the manga and make sure you read things properly and in context before drawing conclusions.

You ignored how easily your first point was debunked, so I'm sure you'll ignore all I just said and resort to name-calling and repeat your points time and time again without addressing anything that was said against them, so go ahead and have the last word if you want to, I'm done with you and your debunked arguments.
Nothing was said against them. You are just making stuff up to ride doffys dick and all other retards in this community who cant powerscale properly.

That's just cope. Luffy is using aCoC. There is absolutely no reason for Luffy to nerf himself especially when he entered a mode that takes away his stamina. He felt the need to use G4 so he definitely felt the need to use aCoC.
:josad:Redon always specificies when CoC or Coa is used

He even said it when garp used CoC in is attack
If he doesn't say COc, he says "we see thick black lightnings"

@Sentinel
When it comes to Doffy, Boa, Croc, and Jinbe. I do agree that Doffy is stronger than Boa.

As for Croc, if we're talking about pre timeskip Croc then yes I think Doffy is stronger but we don't know how strong Croc is post timeskip.

As for Jinbe, I think pre Wano Jinbe is weaker but I do believe that post Wano Jinbe is around the same level or maybe even a bit more stronger than Doffy.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if Oda gives Doffy a power boost after Impel Down, suddenly making him YC1 level.

For now this would be how I would rank them in terms of power level, Jinbe>or=Doffy>Crocodile>Boa.
I still don't see Jinbe stronger than Doflamingo tbh.

It depends on where you put DR Law because Jinbe was pushed to mid diff by WW. I doubt WW is on DR Law's level tbh.
Yet, the same Law was mid diffed by base Doflamingo.

I mean, we have instances when Doflamingo easily controlled vets like Atmos. That's WB's equivalent of Flying Six.

Maybe Croc is stronger than Doflamingo, big MAYBE, but as for now, I'd still bet on Doflamingo, especially after he escapes from prison.

if i have to be completely honest, i don’t understand why this is a 9/10 chapter for kizaru. were people really thinking a man made of light could not challenge snakeman luffy?
even seraphims could deal easily with g4. there’s nothing to celebrate except the evidence that admirals >> YC1

the real deal is g5 luffy awakening the robot
Blitz luffy
Negged bonney
destroy the vega force 1
IS now facing vegapunk .

The eficiency dude

Status
Not open for further replies.