Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can get a panel similar to this, it's fair game. If we cut to the fight already taking place, with attacks already being thrown around (as in the rest of the fight against Kaidou) it is extremely hard to notice a major difference between CoA and CoC when it comes to Snakeman.
I agree i think the most underlying thing on Ad CoC attacks is that the black lightining is not generated by the clash it stays in the arm/fist or weapon of those using it.
Because black lighthing from clashes of CoA have been a thing since Dressrosa...

Luffy > Doffy at Dressrosa.
The dialogue i posted and Odas words about that he didnt need the people to save him for 10 minutes.
Instead of looking at the evidence to draw a conclusion, you have a conclusion set in your mind and look only for whatever evidence could support your conclusion, ignoring every other bit.

Oda's words? Are you referring to this?

"The tradeoff of not being able to move that you’re referring to never existed in the first place. If he wanted to move but couldn’t use Haki during that time, he could still run from place to place to hide. In Dressrosa, after using Gear 4, he coincidentally ran into his allies and supporters so he could preserve his energy while they carried him to the next fight. If those people weren’t there then Luffy would just have to do his best!"

Of course, for someone who thinks "being tired" = "being equally damaged", they would also think "Luffy would just have to do his best" = "Luffy would undoubdtedly survive and win".

"Luffy running from place to place to hide" would survive really well with no haki against a bloodthirsty, all out Doflamingo using awakening (that could literally turn his hiding places into strings and murder him) for 10 whole minutes.

If you care about power scaling so much, you would do well in paying attention to the actual scenes on the manga and make sure you read things properly and in context before drawing conclusions.

You ignored how easily your first point was debunked, so I'm sure you'll ignore all I just said and resort to name-calling and repeat your points time and time again without addressing anything that was said against them, so go ahead and have the last word if you want to, I'm done with you and your debunked arguments.

@Sentinel
When it comes to Doffy, Boa, Croc, and Jinbe. I do agree that Doffy is stronger than Boa.

As for Croc, if we're talking about pre timeskip Croc then yes I think Doffy is stronger but we don't know how strong Croc is post timeskip.

As for Jinbe, I think pre Wano Jinbe is weaker but I do believe that post Wano Jinbe is around the same level or maybe even a bit more stronger than Doffy.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if Oda gives Doffy a power boost after Impel Down, suddenly making him YC1 level.

For now this would be how I would rank them in terms of power level, Jinbe>or=Doffy>Crocodile>Boa.

If luffy was using AdCoC he would have kizaru say something .
Just like how he had Kaido say something about it 2 times while fighting luffy or even had luffy mention FS.
truth is until Oda tell us we will not know cause all this shit look alike but no touching .
G5 uses acoc.

It would be silly to suggest he goes G5 to deliver less AP

Kizaru:"oOooooo these supernovas are so scary"
Proceeds to neg supernovas in Sabaody

Kizaru:"Ooooo you're so tough, you beat kaido after all"
Proceeds to kick him across Egghead with 1 attack

Nah man you have to understand. The supernovas at Sabaody are Kaido level. WE MUST TAKE EVERYTHING THE MOST TROLL ADMIRAL SAYS AT FACE VALUE!!!!!

Do you think I care what redon says about something as intricate and convoluted as haki?

Go reread Snakeman Luffy vs Kaidou, there are no black sparks "before" contact, the mode is simply too fast to convey attacks before they are making contact, it's gonna be messy. If you see any sparks of haki at all. Luffy is 100% using advCoC. Without a shadow of a doubt, Kizaru acknowledged Kaidou's defeat for a reason, unless you wanna tell me rooftop Luffy is the level Kizaru deems worthy to defeat Kaidou?

The first thing Greenbull did was eat an advCoC attack for breakfast against Yamato, this is not the saving grace you think it is. This cope that Luffy is turning off his advanced CoC while risking getting his ass kicked and needing every single attack to count is the lowest of the low.
Kizaru has Observation dawg, stop assuming he's just saying Luffy in that specific form with that specific Haki beat Kaidou when he can obviously sense his overall power level
Unless you think his Observation is worse than Yamato's?

@MarineHQ if Kizaru is just dealing with No Adv CoC snakeman that's a massive let down bro, he calls that weak ass mf very tough you know and i know and all of you know how massive of a PU Adv CoC is ; i'm lying shits down and i'm gonna say he used adv CoC because of Kaido's statement since CP0 know he splitted the sky

Incomparable
Jinbei arrived in wano without a scratch
The revos got their objective and left with bare injuries . Both situations are embassing.

kuma had his face melted in one attack and pussied off . There’s absolutely no reason to defend anything here.
"Jingei arrived in wano..." after 3 weeks or a month
He himself said it "we were tending our wounds"

Nerfed Kuma being melted is hype now? And then? Akainu still failed to do anythinh
Cant captured nerfed kuma

Status
Not open for further replies.