Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Also, what happened to AssmiraL bros telling me that Mariejois only concerns the Holy Knights and Garling? Even the Fleet AssmiraL is there at the drop of a hat if a Celestial Dragon wills it, and these clowns seriously tell me that Sabo vs Akainu is impossible because Sabo is after the Celestial Dragons
:lulz:
If the Dragon personally went after Kuma, Akainu vs. Dragon could happen sooner than expected... My goodness, Oda has started to connect the dots between Akainu, Kuma, Bonney, and Dragon.

Kaido never even left Onigashima.

Brother Kizaru is self performing fucking orbital strikes

:kawak:

This unironically upscales not just Kizaru, but Kaido and ALL OP top tiers.

This is actually bonkers
How so? Seems to me like using his speed and flight to perform attacks is unique to him no? Also the fact that he's very evasive and a blocking expert. Remember when I told you he's gonna need speed to deal with Kizaru? Its gonna happen, him fighting him in Snakeman was the begining.

Also, what happened to AssmiraL bros telling me that Mariejois only concerns the Holy Knights and Garling? Even the Fleet AssmiraL is there are the drop of a hat if a Celestial Dragon wills it, and these clowns seriously tell me that Sabo vs Akainu is impossible because Sabo is after the Celestial Dragons
:lulz:
Lakainu can't one-shot Halfdead Warlord Kuma while Teach one-shots Warlord Hancock with a basic darkness move while holding back.

Explain Ladmiral fans :steef:
@EmperorKinyagi @Elder Lee Hung

Kizaro owning this chapter it his chapter by far .
But luffy might cook next chapter .
Kizaru didn't want to spend time fighting or defeating Luffy. He pushed Luffy aside and went for VP first chance he got. He's all about the mission and following his orders the way I see.

Being grabbed by Luffy's giant hand is a massive L. Although same goes for Luffy getting kicked aside, he should have grabbed the leg or something to not fly away.

Kizaru has fighting power in him, but he doesn't care about the fight as much as some readers.

oh god is a twopiece agenda bitch boy.

kaido was fighting for over 50 chapters straight against YC caliber fighters nonstop..

start of the war

after fighting the scabbards, then the minks, the rooftop squad then luffy haki awakening...

lizaru is fresh and all he did so far is neg sentomaru and cant even come close to one shotting Luffy the same way Kaido smacked him around. i forgot i never even saw kizaru appear in the few who could fight him.....
Stop crying Yonkobot

Lol, at least read the summary before wasting my time.

And maybe the fight with Kaido also:
Seems like you can’t read

where doe kaido say that luffy entering gear 5 automatically makes him use coc?

he says luffy is coating himself in coc and coa and is fighting freely we see this in luffy vs lucci

no point in the manga did oda or kaido ever say that coc is a requirement for g5, you came with your stupid headcanon of “not full g5”

luffy can decide if he wants to use coc or coa in g5 simple

Status
Not open for further replies.