Status
Not open for further replies.
You say that but there are an extremely vocal minority of Frenchmen on this website who think Kaido is far faster than Kizaru lol.
Then they are retards, as soon as Kizaru was introduced I knew he was the fastest dude on the planet. Its his whole theme.

Fuji.

You my boy, you know that, me and you are cool and we are still cool. So I say this as your boy:
Awww, shucks.

Shut the fuck up dude.

You always do this shit lol, you come into the middle of a conversation where Yonko fans continue to downplay Admirals and you act like it is Admiral fans who are starting the fighting. Seriously, stop doing this shit lol.
Did they start it? I opened the spoilers and see Wiwi shitting on Kaido calling him a filler villain and just people popping off against Yonko. Mustve missed the start of it I guess.

Clearly not, Snake-man is far more faster than Gear two. He should move with FS as soon has he noticed Kizaru launching an Attack.
That's why it's a ridiculously good speed feat.
There is not a single feat of Luffy moving fast on Snakeman, just lauching insanely fast punches while being stationary.
Katakuri literally caugh Luffy standing on the same place lauching punches on Snakeman the same for Kaido.

Barely.

So first we dont know if hes using FS or not, 2nd if he is I feel like youre over exaggerating how many times it would be faster then TB.
Luffy has never used snakeman without FS.

Also I'm not exaggerating the speed difference. Let me show you.

The distance Kaido covered was like 10 meters (Luffy is right next to Kaido after Red Roc, but lets be generous to make the point)

The distance Kizaru covered is around 1-2 kilometers (half a small island-- I'm being conservative to make the point).

Not accounting for differences in reaction speed between forms and just using the distance component of the speed equation (d/s basic algebra), Kizaru would be moving 100-200 times faster than Kaido.

And again, I'm underestimating intentionally.

I don't think you can actually use math in powerscaling like this, I'm just trying to give a sense of how bonkers this feat is

Luffy with FS being unable to avoid an attack which is coming from outside the island is insane you have to admit.
You can't dodge light. It's the fastest thing in the universe. The only reason captains are able to fight kizaru is COO and future sight. Though if he's way above the island luffy can't sense him to react, or he was jobbing. So Luffy's CoO range Is about island range I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.