Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy has never used snakeman without FS.

Also I'm not exaggerating the speed difference. Let me show you.

The distance Kaido covered was like 10 meters (Luffy is right next to Kaido after Red Roc, but lets be generous to make the point)

The distance Kizaru covered is around 1-2 kilometers (half a small island-- I'm being conservative to make the point).

Not accounting for differences in reaction speed between forms and just using the distance component of the speed equation (d/s basic algebra), Kizaru would be moving 100-200 times faster than Kaido.

And again, I'm underestimating intentionally.

I don't think you can actually use math in powerscaling like this, I'm just trying to give a sense of how bonkers this feat is
Bro why do you think Kizaru went that far back in the first place? He wanted to build up speed

Base Luffy literally outsped Thunder Bagua casually yet gets blasted across Egghead by Kizaru in Gear 4 Snakeman @Fujishiro my guy this is a new realm of speed. Don’t even mention Crydo the turtle’s name compared to Kizaru right now.
That not even Kaido fastest attack and luffy almost get clock by it even with FS at the start of the fight .
If him with 2 power ups can out speed Kaido most basic move then luffy would be shit .

The crazy thing is that Kaido could have easily beaten G2 and G3 Luffy with Conqueror's Haki at the sky-splitting level much faster if he had used Future Sight and his slaughter mode more often, lmao... Kaido was basically having fun until he was satisfied, no wonder Big Mom was still proclaiming that Kaido was playing with his food.
Oda's plot convenience can look a tad frustrating at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.