Status
Not open for further replies.
No it is not.

Oda compared G4 Luffy to Hybrid Lucci. Not saying they were equals.

The equality was with Zoro and Kaku duo.

Oda said that G4 Luffy = Base Zoro and Hybrid Lucci = Base Kaku

But Base Kaku is only comparable to Base Zoro.

Like the boost Lucci gets in Hybrid is the same as Luffy gets in G4. They are not equal but comparable. And therefore Base Zoro boost is the sabe as Base Kaku which is 0 but they are equal to G4 Luffy and Hybrid Lucci.
1. He flat out did. Speed, and attacks were appeared to be identical when fighting seraphim

2. The same was not for zoro and Kaku. The only thing in kakus arsenal that he was holding back was his hybrid form and his hybrid awakening while zoro wasn't usi g 3 sword style, no ashura, no coc, no advanced coc, nothing lol. Even in the exchange s hawk was more worried about zoro and decided to flee to fight weaker people llol

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I seriously question what manga Yonko fans are reading that apparently Luffy is never using the signature powerup he just unlocked against Kaido lol

Seriously, Luffy learned FS and then spammed that shit every chapter. Luffy learned no touch Haki and spammed that shit every chapter.

But apparently Luffy learned AdCoC and is just never using it again lmfao. He’s solely using the visually identical and totally real black lightning armament Haki which he never learned.

The Light man being faster than someone with one very good technique showing off attack speed doesn't really excite me tbh
Apparently some didnt expect Kizaru to be faster then Kaido so shrug.

@EmperorKinyagi One other weakness is that you can stop him from doing the technique before he starts it, if he needs to disengage and fly up then come down then thats enough time for a counterattack.

Well I mean nobody expected snakeman to be beating the shit out of Kizaru but by the looks of things they were equal. Meaning kizaru is about equal to Luffy using gear 4th. He had to use an upper echelon attack just to kick Luffy away for a second. So he's going full force and hasn't dealt with g5 yet.

In other wards without g5 Luffy would beat Kizaru after a prolonged bout/fight.

Only thing that bothers me is base Luffy seems stronger than g4 these days. And it's been that way since the rooftop. Oda is weird.
what the fuck are you talking about? Kizaru did basic attacks and Gooffy is already down

As long as Kizaru is not defeated they aren't escaping to anywhere, the guy literally teleported this chapter. He would just follow the sunny and kill Vegapunk.
Well it's gonna happen regardless. Luffy and the giant robot hold off kizaru while others escape and either kizaru gets called back for some reason or they hold York hostage until the very end to escape

Well it is interesting that Akainu is the one that revealed about Kuma.
And another interesting thing is that G5 activating ancient robot when it doesn't do before.
Looks like a good fight but fuck the rate at which fight is advancing, we maynot get full length fight. Hope Oda draws full length fight.

Yonko bros, this is the typical villain exaggeration chapter, calm down

Kizaru is falling into a short fight, we just have to wait:pepecroc:
What do you think the follow up would be to the conclusion of the chapter?

If Kizaru escapes the hold then he has not only an opportunity to fight back but also one to kill VegaPunk. I doubt things progress that way.

Maybe we could get Usopp with light gloves or anything similar, but does that really help or add anything to the story?

Status
Not open for further replies.