Status
Not open for further replies.
That ainโ€™t even it

Kaidou was perfect equal with G5less Luffy, he was going toe to toe with base
He went toe to toe with base ACoC Luffy then toe to toe with g2/g3 ACoC Luffy then went toe to toe with G4 ACoC then went toe to toe with G5 ACoC Luffy and even overwhelmed him at time until the final clash. When will you learn that the man was adjusting his power level to match his foe? They literally spell it out to the reader that he likes to play with his food and enjoys a good fight.

Kizaru overwhelmed his gears , forcing him to go all out and it didnโ€™t even take 50 chapters either
This is headcanon, for all we know Luffy went straight to G4 after that kick last chapter and his face looked clean. Also, again bro, Luffy is not using ACoC.
Kaidou is a big pile of shit
Look man, Im aware many marine fans irrationally hate Kaido but lets not go there when you have no argument for it.

C

Cruxroux

Whats your point whorres son?your mans still had to run outside the island to get a hit on g4 right?so basically commander level feat stop crying
Dude that's how attacks works , every got their own way of attacking.
This has nothing to do with they are weak or not ๐Ÿคฆ

The ''fight'' basically is:
>Luffy attacks like crazy
>Kizaru blocks casually
> Mocks his strength with trollface
>Disappears from Luffy's side in a instant.
>Teleport to above the island
>Kick Luffy away.
>defeat everyone to kill Vegapunk
>Is grabbed from behind by surprise
>Look shocked at the giant (NGL he looks like someone that is having a bad trip.)
Don't seem too bad or good. It's clear that both him and Luffy aren't going all out.

Him beating advCoC less G4 is expected of him.

But Kizaru blocking every single snakeman attack when Luffy has FS too? Nah that is beyond unexpected...Kizaru wasn't playing around when he said his guard was elite.

It's looking nearly impossible to tag this man clean rn. G5 Snakeman variant might be necessary to pull this off for real.
Top tiers can likely tag him if they want to, Kaido with ACoC and named attacks can tag him. Luffy is using ACoCless Snakeman so I feel its a bit unfair to say its impossible to tag him/go through his guard.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
when Luffy goes gear 5 he grabs kizaru like when he pulled dragon Kaido back to the roof after Kizaru tries to blitz VP

please remember this post
Nobody remembered this post btw

I'm not trolling when i say i have some deets im just not allowed to explain how

Status
Not open for further replies.