Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido was a beast I have yet to any other antagonist doing feats that are greater than him. Kaido was just unlucky beacuse Luffy was the destined liberator of course he would win. But people just can't downplay Kaido and wank Kizaru this much.
Kaido was him, Kizaru is not. We'll see when he bites the dust.

NO LIGHTNING = NO ACOC
NO ODA DOESN'T JUST FEEL THE NEED TO DRAW BLACK LIGHTNING EVERY PANEL
I seriously feel like I'm back in 2005 arguing on GameFaqs about whether Gohan was SS2 during the Dabura fight or not due to the lack of lightning

What do you mean Katakuri didn't use mochi powers?
Hello? Block Mochi? ZANGIRI MOCHI?!
Dude had to use his DF powers obviously lmao.

Plus, this Luffy is stronger than WCI Luffy.

Bro, Kizaru blocked everything and he did dodge one Culverin when he flew away from the island. In that panel you can see Luffy's fist missing Kizaru.

Plus, Kizaru blitzed Luffy with his attack as well.
He could use Jet Culverin or King Cobra for all it matters but I doubt it'd do much.
he didn't dodge jet covering, King Cobra, black mamba or hydra

He dodged 1 base move!
He blocked base moves

Only Katakuri and kaido Dodges named attacks (kaido dodged hydra, katakuri dodged everything else bar KC)

Same here.

Between all these agenda battles, I'm just enjoying these whilst having fun following Luffy vs Kizaru. I like this battle so far but I am quite disappointed that Luffy started using G5 so soon. Some action with G2/G3 and even more Snake Man vs Kizaru moments would be better imo.
i think the reason he did is the speed of the other gears is lacking
coc wouldnt change that

Stop this nonsense bro. We know aCoC has visual very striking indicators but the others doesn't. Luffy hasn't learned all that to just not use it. If he can make short work of Kizaru using all of his power he would, after all, he is willing to use his "peak".
also, make no mistake...I am not implying that this is WCI snakeman level...Luffy physical stats went up in udon, now in egghead he will be even more stronger....but unless there is a attack move name or any implication there is no adCoA or FS

NO LIGHTNING = NO ACOC
NO ODA DOESN'T JUST FEEL THE NEED TO DRAW BLACK LIGHTNING EVERY PANEL
I seriously feel like I'm back in 2005 arguing on GameFaqs about whether Gohan was SS2 during the Dabura fight or not due to the lack of lightning
Considering he drew it every time Garp used it yeah. I think it matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.