Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see a reason for Luffy to seriously fight him now. With Kuma coming as well things might go unexpected
Honestly I think Kizaru's combat role on Egghead might just to be an appetizer to what serious admirals look like when they fight. If he doesn't even plan to kill Vegapunk then he's not really a "bad guy" that absolutely has to get defeated now.

Also did you notice how he let Franky alone? He only responded to Bonney attacking him first

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
No I'm not dude , just forget my ass , I really enjoyed reading the chapter as normal human and translate it , but if Shanks appear next time maybe you will see me happy and know that info for sure .
shanks is sanji 2.0 so if its a sanji chapter u will also be happy

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Smh, this means nothing as long as Luffy doesn't use AdCoC. Its you fools who were celebrating to the point I thought Kizaru destroyed the entire egghead or something.
Ok so at worst, Kizaru got great speed feats (and defensive feats), arguably cementing him at #1 in that category. This can't be seen as anything else than a W, the size of the W can be debated for him.

I guess it does come off overhyped now if we made it sound like Kizaru trashed advCoC Luffy, we don't have a clear cut answer for why Oda insists on avoiding CoC use, but it's either.

1.because he wanted Kizaru to trash Luffy first. And if AdvCoC was used that can't happen.
2.because Luffy needs to figure out how to land attacks on Kizaru first, and using advCoC/wasting haki is useless atm.

Note, if it's #2 this is like claiming Katakuri only fought fishman island level Luffy the entire fight, ignoring the fact that Luffy using his strongest form was useless against Katakuri and would lead to his defeat faster.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
:milaugh:A serious snakeman vs base Katakuri
Using every named moves and huffing hard

Vs casual snakeman no named attacks vs kizaru

The only way Kizaru beats katakuri is with top end moves.
He's not gonna win less than high diff
He didn't do anything much to snakeman Luffy
Snakeman Luffy was begging katakuri to stop

Kizaru still above katakuri tho

Status
Not open for further replies.