Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Ok so at worst, Kizaru got great speed feats (and defensive feats), arguably cementing him at #1 in that category. This can't be seen as anything else than a W, the size of the W can be debated for him.

I guess it does come off overhyped now if we made it sound like Kizaru trashed advCoC Luffy, we don't have a clear cut answer for why Oda insists on avoiding CoC use, but it's either.

1.because he wanted Kizaru to trash Luffy first. And if AdvCoC was used that can't happen.
2.because Luffy needs to figure out how to land attacks on Kizaru first, and using advCoC/wasting haki is useless atm.

Note, if it's #2 this is like claiming Katakuri only fought fishman island level Luffy the entire fight, ignoring the fact that Luffy using his strongest form was useless against Katakuri and would lead to his defeat faster.
You're overthinking it.

Oda is probably waiting for some number reference in the chapters to finally let Luffy & Zoro use CoC and show their full power on panel. All of this is just Oda making the 4 of them play princess while holding their abilities back.

I need to read the chapter clearly, I barely looked at the raws, initial raws don't leave me with the impression that light speed was a major factor. That's why I say this.

Perhaps Kizaru's guard is still special compared to anyone elses anyway? But it's still more replicable than his movement speed.
Kizaru guard was better that other people guard , the man even had knees guard.
This seem like better Guard shows than speed even if speed is a factor .

Status
Not open for further replies.