Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt even read this

Luffy: Why are you guys trying to kill Old Man Apple?

Kizaru: Kill him? Obviously, I don't want to kill him. I've known Vegapunk for a long time. That's why please don't get in my way.

*Kizaru flies off to a distance and charges his power.

Kizaru: Acceleration is... POWER.

*Kizaru accelerated towards Luffy and kicked him hard and then Luffy crashes into the Vegaforce 01.

whats kizaru doing?

I have no clue where this Barrier haki headcanon creeped in.

Just looking at how the two fights were shown - Kizaru being angry & capturing 500 pirates to vent his frustrations after failing to best Rayleigh v. casually kicking Snakeman Luffy out of the Island.

It's very clear which fight was the more tougher one.
Barrier haki isnt headcanon he literally used it in MF lmfao.

You dont think Ray was using ACoC btw?
didnt even read this

Luffy: Why are you guys trying to kill Old Man Apple?

Kizaru: Kill him? Obviously, I don't want to kill him. I've known Vegapunk for a long time. That's why please don't get in my way.

*Kizaru flies off to a distance and charges his power.

Kizaru: Acceleration is... POWER.

*Kizaru accelerated towards Luffy and kicked him hard and then Luffy crashes into the Vegaforce 01.

whats kizaru doing?
Ist that what we were talking about? Him being a possible traitor?

damn kizaru should not be so hyped for this chapter, he has not a very nice portrayal.

btw there is no way we can scale based on this fight, cause neither luffy and kizaru are interested in defeating the other: luffy only wants to stall him while they regroup to escape, kizaru wants to complete the mission (as it is shown by the fact that he immediately goes after vegapunk after kicking luffy)

both of them are not going all out in my opinion, cause they have things to protect.
the robot gonna cause loooooot of damage to the navy

I have to repeat that I absolutely love Kizaru's fighting style, very visually pleasing.

From this round of Kizaru vs Luffy, I can infer two things:
1- That kick Base Luffy gave Kizaru was definitely AdCoC.
2-Kizaru is no doubt superior to Snakeman, even if Snakeman had used ACoC. Those ACoC attacks are useless if they cannot reach Kizaru, who just embarrassed Luffy in speed and blitzed him.

Luffy will likely use his toon hax to keep up with Kizaru here.
The kick can be adcoc then he doesn't use it with g4
Luffy hasn't used adcoc this whole arc

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Barrier haki isnt headcanon he literally used it in MF lmfao.
He isn't using it here though.

You dont think Ray was using ACoC btw?
I never said that.

The comparision i drew was for speed. Rayleigh actually stalemated Kizaru in close quarters meanwhile Snakeman's attacks all got palmed away. And Ray ain't even a Fs user for all we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.