Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You are a hater so logic has left your brain already. I dont know why you even waste your time reading this manga, you aren't able to understand what is going on anyways. Luffy isn't using any advCoA\CoC yet you guys come to this stupid conclusion.
How do you guys wake up and decide be an asshole online to everyone?

Did i say Luffy is going all out? Did i say Luffy is using adCoC?
For the record, i've been arguing that Luffy didn't use CoC for god knows how long.

"B-but Zoro fans are the Toxic Ones"

possibly post shiryu @GrandmasterChef Zonji
but i will be honest i think current ray smokes shiryu
Me too if i'm being honest, he has yet to show me that Shiryu could give Zoro a "good" Fight. Stabbing Garp isn't enough for me ( even tho he got called Iron Garp )
so far, if we gonna see Zoro fighting Top tier soon, it gotta be an Admiral, Or Benn ( Since the game OPBR implied he had CoC )

Again. Even Lucci was able to match g5 coa Luffy for a little while.

What Kizaru did here was nothing.
What Kizaru did here was taking Luffy out of commission so he can achieve his oeiginal goal (kill VP) which he would do if he wanted but he decides to talk with VegaPunk for some reason. In others words, Luffy failed to stop Kizaru!

I have no clue where this Barrier haki headcanon creeped in.

Just looking at how the two fights were shown - Kizaru being angry & capturing 500 pirates to vent his frustrations after failing to best Rayleigh v. casually kicking Snakeman Luffy out of the Island.

It's very clear which fight was the more tougher one.
A casually kicking is what he did to bonnie this chapter and others on SB .
Oda did not have the man pull a superman to show that he was being casually he at least putting in some effort vs luffy .

I'm not convinced dude. There weren't even sparks upon contact. G5 panels had those, and even snakeman and prior did.
Talking to yourself? 😂 Go to sleep bozo rather than coming up with strange arguments

No awakening, CoC for Admirals (bar Akainu) until I see it on panels
Admirals and Sanji won't get CoC, how many times do I have to tell you people?

He did far better against Kizaru than Snakeman + FS. He could keep up with Kizaru without letting Kizaru land a single attack.

Kizaru was treating snakeman + fs like a joke.
Kizaru also used his sword that s a sacred treasure and vent his rage on fodders bcs of ray

I have no clue where this Barrier haki headcanon creeped in.

Just looking at how the two fights were shown - Kizaru being angry & capturing 500 pirates to vent his frustrations after failing to best Rayleigh v. casually kicking Snakeman Luffy out of the Island.

It's very clear which fight was the more tougher one.
Yeah "casually" after hyping luffy as very tough fight
While Rayleigh was the one stressing how kizaru is hard to deal with

:milaugh:Why are you even comparing fs-g4 to Old Ray?
Even tho Kizarj just hyped fs-g4 as very tough, fs-g4 is only low top tier at best...Old Ray is solid top tier (at worst low top tier)

Status
Not open for further replies.