Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZenZu @nik87 An old rusty Rayleigh who did nothing but drink & gamble for decades did better v. Kizaru than Fs + Snakeman Luffy.
You are a hater so logic has left your brain already. I dont know why you even waste your time reading this manga, you aren't able to understand what is going on anyways. Luffy isn't using any advCoA\CoC yet you guys come to this stupid conclusion.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I doubt he can use barrier haki while using his sword meaning Snakeman would hit him.
I have no clue where this Barrier haki headcanon creeped in.

Just looking at how the two fights were shown - Kizaru being angry & capturing 500 pirates to vent his frustrations after failing to best Rayleigh v. casually kicking Snakeman Luffy out of the Island.

It's very clear which fight was the more tougher one.

You're too much lol 😂😂😂.
I said he negged snakesman. How much salty you need to get to cope from the fact , Kizaru just sent Luffy flying through barrier twice already that too effortlessly.
Well he did put in some effort if had fly that far away to kick luffy even if it was not super a lot .
Normally he does what did bonny and just give you a standing kick lol .

ndule had a take similar to that
Old Ray was always above YCs
The only argument I once had years yeats ago was that he can't best Marco, Kata due to Old age but doesn't mean he's equal or below them.

You're nentioning me as if Old Ray status changed
He is still below Admirals and Yonko
He still would struggle hard to beat katakuri

Kizaru is more serious here than vs Ray anyway
This is also fs-snakemsn not the one that fought drunk kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.