Status
Not open for further replies.
it could still happen but killing Vegapunk himself rn I don’t see it unless he gets some more focus in the coming chapters
Exactly, I still think there's 50% chance of happening but I don't see it, just like I never saw Kinemon dying in Wano when everybody was expecting it. Vegapank has a role to play, there are things that only he can explain, he has to visit the ancient Kingdom, he has disable his creations to stop the WG etc.

Please have a look at the spoilers:

What you predict simply isn't a logical follow up. Kizaru according to this translation doesn't want to kill VegaPunk. A truce might be possible. It would be lame since i am tired of admiral wankers furiously wanking at all the Ls they've been taking so far, but it seems like there is a chance for temporary cease fire.

They can have both Kizaru and York as hostages. Although that doesn't seem to be the case if they agree on a truce.

Zoro has to win vs Lucci here, otherwise he's on the wrong path to become the strongest swordsman.
There wouldnt be a truce
Saturn wont compromise

Rayleigh being faster than Snakeman is nonsense
If he was , he'd pressure kizaru like snakemen did
He'd tag Kizaru

If Kizaru could easily dodge Luffy or do more he wouldn't be just blocking and then blindside him to have a change to land a move

You forgot about this huh?
Old Ray stop him Midway to Zoro's group
Yata no Kagami is his fastest teleport ability

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
He was partially blinded so I feel like its unfair to say he couldnt react to it when he did, you can see Luffys arm up trying to block Kizarus kick but it was too strong and knocked him away.
Being Blinded is a skill issue. Kizaru was casually plaming everything away in luffys fastest form. Is ACoC making him any faster or making it or that he can actually tag him?

[QUOTE="Fujishiro, post: 4715611, member: 1331"

Yes. One was one shot by Kaido and the other gave him a mid diff fight.

Maybe lmao.[/QUOTE]

So any form luffy without ACoC imbued is fodder?

I'm not even sure if that's "blinding" him.
To me, it's pretty clear he's using a similar "defense" to Sentomaru - Palms & Guards with Barrier Haki to block.
Oh wow finally you agree with me that he used Barrier Haki, progress.

Difference is Ray didn't get trolled out of the Island like Luffy did and could actually keep up.

And Ray ain't even a Fs user, meaning whatever he did was through sheer speed unlike Luffy who can see the future too.
Did Kizaru use this move against Ray?

Being Blinded is a skill issue. Kizaru was casually plaming everything away in luffys fastest form. Is ACoC making him any faster or making it or that he can actually tag him?

[QUOTE="Fujishiro, post: 4715611, member: 1331"

Yes. One was one shot by Kaido and the other gave him a mid diff fight.

Maybe lmao.
So any form luffy without ACoC imbued is fodder?[/QUOTE]
Advance Conquerors boost AP , Speed & Durability

This is like saying luffy just gonna stall katakuri till the crew escapes
Different scenarios, Luffy could escape the mirror world only after beating Katakuri. Plus Luffy BLATANTLY said that he wants to beat Katakuri since he's gonna face even stronger guys later. Luffy is in completely different situation now, no Admiral is gonna be beaten until the final war. Oda doesn't have spare Admirals and doesn't wanna change or reshuffle the Admirals this late in the game.

He was using barrier Haki, ACoC wouldve given him the AP necessary to perhaps break the barrier. He was touching him but not doing damage.

So any form luffy without ACoC imbued is fodder?
To any top tier trying a little yes. ACoC is what propelled him to top tier status in 1010.

Yeah "little monsters"
Still played with them , not dodging
Still thought lowly

He never thought luffy could beat him
Kizaru is here thinking fs-g4 why luffy beat Kaido
Little monsters was the fan translation; you see the official one.
And in fact that Luffy was compared to Roger, BB, Xebec, etc. by Kaido himself as a measure of growth. Far from being not impressed.

They will say Luffy is not using CoC as well even if against Kaido the visuals were exactly the same with no trails, touching, etc lol
G4 vs Kaido had some trails
G5 vs kaido had some trails .
It why either said can say anything cause Oda does not give fuck how he draws haki .
Unless he trying to point stuff out , so either said free to say what ever .

Status
Not open for further replies.