Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me tell you what's gonna happen with 90% probability of it happening.

Luffy is going to stall Kizaru untill his crew and Vegapank get ready to escape, then they will just simply escape. The only one that has 50% chance of dieing in this arc is Vegapank, and even that is doubtful since he has a role to play in the future.
This is like saying luffy just gonna stall katakuri till the crew escapes

Is ACoC gonna upgrade his speed? Bro got blizt in his fastest mode.
He was partially blinded so I feel like its unfair to say he couldnt react to it when he did, you can see Luffys arm up trying to block Kizarus kick but it was too strong and knocked him away.
And aCoC base > Acocless G4? Idk about that one
Yes. One was one shot by Kaido and the other gave him a mid diff fight.
Isn't that kinda the same lol
Maybe lmao.

Rayleigh being faster than Snakeman is nonsense
If he was , he'd pressure kizaru like snakemen did
He'd tag Kizaru

If Kizaru could easily dodge Luffy or do more he wouldn't be just blocking and then blindside him to have a change to land a move

Let me tell you what's gonna happen with 90% probability of it happening.

Luffy is going to stall Kizaru untill his crew and Vegapank get ready to escape, then they will just simply escape. The only one that has 50% chance of dieing in this arc is Vegapank, and even that is doubtful since he has a role to play in the future.
Please have a look at the spoilers:

While translating I founded this line interesting ....

Luffy: Why are you guys trying to kill Old Man Apple?

Kizaru: Kill him? Obviously, I don't want to kill him. I've known Vegapunk for a long time. That's why please don't get in my way.

*Kizaru flies off to a distance and charges his power.

Kizaru: Acceleration is... POWER.

*Kizaru accelerated towards Luffy and kicked him hard and then Luffy crashes into the Vegaforce 01.
What you predict simply isn't a logical follow up. Kizaru according to this translation doesn't want to kill VegaPunk. A truce might be possible. It would be lame since i am tired of admiral wankers furiously wanking at all the Ls they've been taking so far, but it seems like there is a chance for temporary cease fire.

They can have both Kizaru and York as hostages. Although that doesn't seem to be the case if they agree on a truce.

Zoro has to win vs Lucci here, otherwise he's on the wrong path to become the strongest swordsman.

:myman:
Kaido and BM thought lowly of Ryuo Luffy and SNs on the roof...
They didn't once say "you're very tough...no wonder why ..." didn't take him seriously as serious threat
Imagine arguing when Kaido's Blazing bagua can literally Kill and melt the whole alliance but I dont blame them the mighty admiral admitted that dealing with CoA snakeman is too hard and Luffy's bruises came from the barrier :josad:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The panel above he was guarding and blocking, then the panel after he raises his arm and blinds Luffy. He can blind him while still using barrier. When Kizaru used barrier in MF is hand was up and palm was open.
I'm not even sure if that's "blinding" him.
To me, it's pretty clear he's using a similar "defense" to Sentomaru - Palms & Guards with Barrier Haki to block.

You want me to say Ray is faster then Snakeman Luffy? I dunno because again Kizaru wasnt defending against Ray the way he was against Luffy this chapter.
Difference is Ray didn't get trolled out of the Island like Luffy did and could actually keep up.

And Ray ain't even a Fs user, meaning whatever he did was through sheer speed unlike Luffy who can see the future too.

Status
Not open for further replies.