Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down little buddy. If Kizaru was too fast for snakemen he would have dodged every hit from base luffy and snakemen. Though the spoilers clearly indicate that they were trading blows. I'm waiting for the spoilers because either one or both of them are jobbing warming up or Kizaru was just to far away to sense. Luffy literally sensed Kizaru sometime when he entered the island so if the spoilers said he was outside of island range it's likely Luffy can't sense him. It's that simple.

You can't say Kizaru is too fast if they've been fighting equally all this time.

Equally against a non trying Kizaru little kiddo

Kizaru is just a good all rounder. He didn't stall Rayleigh "in his own domain". Kizaru is a good swordsman himself, hence having a named sword named after one of the 3 sacred treasures. Using a sword against Rayleigh was the safest bet due to the lethality of Rayleigh's sword.

Kizaru used kicks vs pre TS characters, yet pulled out his sword against that one top tier he was facing, who appeared to have a sword too. The fact Kizaru vent his rage after the encounter shows, that Kizaru wasn't casual. In fact, Kizaru himself called the situation troublesome and asked Rayleigh to not make him look bad, as he is here on behalf of the Tenryuubito.
Prime ray was different

It aint the Marines that are the problem...
It's the World Government they work for...
That's what Oda seems to be going for... :seriously:

Given what we've seen of the Admirals (their childhood pictures) and interactions when they're not with pirates, we get a completely different impression. Akainu killed civilians because of their apparent threat to stability, Kizaru is just following orders, Kuzan fucked off for what he thought was 'right', Fuji is Bae and Ryokogyu... well, there will always be super bad apples...

Do I think it's a good thing that all 'villains' are portrayed as 'they're not so bad!' ? No, but I feel that's Oda's way.
He did stall Rayleigh in his own swordmanship
Kizaru is still primarily a kicker. Despite being alla rounder
Is Katakuri not a brawler anymore because he's also skilled in kicking, spears and sniping?
Just cause katakuri used kicks as much as fists, doesn't mean he's not primarily a brawler

He fought Rayleigh with a sword because he's a swordsman.
Also his sword is like Katakuri's mogura...they use it only for sometime
When going all out, kizaru finishers will not be with a sword that's for sure
Both of these posts have the number 6145 for some reason

Let me tell you what's gonna happen with 90% probability of it happening.

Luffy is going to stall Kizaru untill his crew and Vegapank get ready to escape, then they will just simply escape. The only one that has 50% of dieing in this arc is Vegapank, and even that is doubtful since he has a role to play in the future.
I thought Vegapunk was going to die at first but Oda hasn’t done anything with him as a character for the past 20 chapters

the Satellites are basically all embodiments of Vegapunks personalities but Oda hasn’t done anything with that yet or done anything on punk records yet

it could still happen but killing Vegapunk himself rn I don’t see it unless he gets some more focus in the coming chapters

I dont understand... how do you think he's blocking if not using his Palm?
And do you really think he's using both his arms just to blind Luffy rather than block?
The panel above he was guarding and blocking, then the panel after he raises his arm and blinds Luffy. He can blind him while still using barrier. When Kizaru used barrier in MF is hand was up and palm was open.

There is nothing to defend here itself when we all agree that Luffy isn't going all out.

Just give Rayleigh his dues lol, it ain't hard.
You want me to say Ray is faster then Snakeman Luffy? I dunno because again Kizaru wasnt defending against Ray the way he was against Luffy this chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.