Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy is gonna have toon hax and Tier 3 Haki subscription when he faces Akainu.

Also, its probably Oda gave him those injuries so he can now go and die in front of Bonney. The writing's on the wall.
Im saying that the only times Oda allowed Akainu to delimb people or whatever is when they were either meant to die ( WB) or could easily replace said limb ( Aokiji).

I wish Akainu would fuck up way more people and I wish for those injuries to have lasting consequences.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I feel like the usual suspects from the Yonko side and you guys both collectively lost your brains. Luffy isnt using ACoC here, if Kizaru wasnt able to beat that then Id start questioning things about the admirals.
No one has lost their minds, and especially not me. We are just laughing at people who think Kizaru wasn't able to do such things to an "Emperor".

People were saying Luffy's gonna ragdoll Kiz. Shit like Base Luffy would be enough. 😭

Crazy shit.
Post automatically merged:

No aCoC means Snakeman Luffy is similar to the one who fought Katakuri
Insane cope

No one has lost their minds, and especially not me. We are just laughing at people who think Kizaru wasn't able to do such things to an "Emperor".

People were saying Luffy's gonna ragdoll Kiz. Shit like Base Luffy would be enough. 😭

Crazy shit.
Post automatically merged:

Insane cope
Base Luffy was never gonna be enough but people are using ACoCless G4 Luffy getting BFRed to taunt the opposition is kinda weak.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You missed the panel above lmfao, he only palmed him to blind him. Before that he was blocking.
I dont understand... how do you think he's blocking if not using his Palm?
And do you really think he's using both his arms just to blind Luffy rather than block?

Okay so If i defend a character Im suddenly a stan? Gosh the tribalism in this forum never ceases to amaze me.
There is nothing to defend here itself when we all agree that Luffy isn't going all out.

Just give Rayleigh his dues lol, it ain't hard.

Can’t lie I think he’s going to die but not by Luffy or anything

Oda is really trying to paint him in a really sympathetic light almost like we should be pitying him

doesn’t feel like something that would happen if Luffy just beats him in regular clash or Kizaru beats Luffy in regular clash

there is something more that will happen
Let me tell you what's gonna happen with 90% probability of it happening.

Luffy is going to stall Kizaru untill his crew and Vegapank get ready to escape, then they will just simply escape. The only one that has 50% chance of dieing in this arc is Vegapank, and even that is doubtful since he has a role to play in the future.

So Luffy used ACoC in his kick last chapter but refrained from using it now. Either because
-It simply doesn't work and he's wasting energy
-Oda doesn't draw this shit anymore
-Oda is a clown and is saving it for Gear5 vs Awakened Kizaru

It better be the 3rd option because Kizaru is taking a walk in the park here while Luffy is straining himself

Anyway it doesn't matter, Snakeman with or without haki is completely outclassed by Kizaru, he simply can't perceive his speed
Anything below Gear5 is getting smoked on the spot

Also Akainu fanservice is appreciated, and there appears to be a shit ton of dialogue which is cool
Oda must end Kuma's suffering at this point :catsweat:

Kizaru is just a good all rounder. He didn't stall Rayleigh "in his own domain". Kizaru is a good swordsman himself, hence having a named sword named after one of the 3 sacred treasures. Using a sword against Rayleigh was the safest bet due to the lethality of Rayleigh's sword.

Kizaru used kicks vs pre TS characters, yet pulled out his sword against that one top tier he was facing, who appeared to have a sword too. The fact Kizaru vent his rage after the encounter shows, that Kizaru wasn't casual. In fact, Kizaru himself called the situation troublesome and asked Rayleigh to not make him look bad, as he is here on behalf of the Tenryuubito.
He did stall Rayleigh in his own swordmanship
Kizaru is still primarily a kicker. Despite being alla rounder
Is Katakuri not a brawler anymore because he's also skilled in kicking, spears and sniping?
Just cause katakuri used kicks as much as fists, doesn't mean he's not primarily a brawler

He fought Rayleigh with a sword because he's a swordsman.
Also his sword is like Katakuri's mogura...they use it only for sometime
When going all out, kizaru finishers will not be with a sword that's for sure

No Admiral is actually a bad guy. Ryokugyu just wants to impress Akainu.
It aint the Marines that are the problem...
It's the World Government they work for...
That's what Oda seems to be going for... :seriously:

Given what we've seen of the Admirals (their childhood pictures) and interactions when they're not with pirates, we get a completely different impression. Akainu killed civilians because of their apparent threat to stability, Kizaru is just following orders, Kuzan fucked off for what he thought was 'right', Fuji is Bae and Ryokogyu... well, there will always be super bad apples...

Do I think it's a good thing that all 'villains' are portrayed as 'they're not so bad!' ? No, but I feel that's Oda's way.

Status
Not open for further replies.