Status
Not open for further replies.
Ngl, Garp is a true Chad too. I never expected anyone to outright blitz admirals so easily. Garp probably treats Snakeman the same way too.
Snakeman is one of luffy worst move .
I know people like how it look but luffy is a better fighter when he more free style .
Where he can react much faster like how he was fighting Kaido in differnt styles until G5.

It's obvious G5 is better in power but it was easier to follow and react to than Snakeman and Boundman based on Kaido's fight, so I thought it'd be slower. Let's see how it'll turn out.
Your issue is that you didnt think Kaido simply used more of his power against G5 then he did against G4. The man has been going ''toe to toe'' with Base,g2,3,4 ACoC Luffys then went on to fight G5 evenly after the initial shock, even overwhelming him at times until the final clash.

There's nothing to suggest that, since it was preTS

if anything, the fact that Rayleigh wanted to help strawhats but couldn't means that he was trying his hardest to reach strawhats, meaning that he was using adv CoC
or it wouldnt have done much to get rid of kizaru
Post automatically merged:

It does feel like Oda is rushing the fight instead of giving it time like when he was against Kaido.
because the fight wont reach a conclusion

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Snakeman is one of luffy worst move .
I know people like how it look but luffy is a better fighter when he more free style .
Where he can react much faster like how he was fighting Kaido in differnt styles until G5.
Bro, I was one of the first people to point out G4's "sitting duck" weakness during Dressrossa as well as WCI. Snakeman's biggest asset is its attack speed and unpredictability, and Wizaru made it look like a joke. This is all I ever wanted to see from him.

Is it fair to say that the way Kizaru dealt with Snakeman is basically proof that Kaido needs to use future sight to tag Kizaru?
Kaido without future sight would just be smacked around.

And of course, BM probably gets folded here tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.